Participants spend two nights camping under the stars, raft down Class V rapids during the day, and can ride a zip-line for extra adventure
What You'll Get
- Participants navigate the major rapids of the New River while enjoying the breathtaking views between the thrilling rides.
- What’s included: daily continental breakfast
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
- Minimum weight for zip-line ride: 70 pounds
- Maximum weight for zip-line ride: 250 pounds
- Round trip shuttle service is available 7 days a week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must be 12 or older. 70 lbs. minimum and 250 lbs. maximum weight for zipline. Round trip shuttle service is available 7 days a week. Daily continental breakfast included. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 10 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About USA Raft
Accompanied by USA Raft's guides, tourists can take a few different types of rafting trips on the New River. On the most vigorous trip down the New River, for instance, visitors must paddle through the "Greyhound" rapids, so named for their speed and the way they sometimes spit up functional coach buses. They must also navigate the “Keeneys," a 32-foot drop that takes place over a quarter of a mile. The trips can be tailored to any group's needs—and USA Raft's flexible team creates tailored outdoor experience on land, too, thanks to their ziplines in the West Virginia forest, cozy cabins and campgrounds, and their acres of paintball courts.