Get a real taste of Honolulu while enjoying Hawaii's outdoors. We leave the Waikiki concrete jungle with nature surrounding our shoreline glide. Stops include Gilligan's Island opening scenes, Hawaii Five-0 film location, Kewalo harbor, Ward Village, Kakaako Murals with foodie and brew stops throughout. Finish up with a cup of your favorite beverage coffee/tea/juice. This tour includes historical narration, real estate information, foodie stops for your enhanced vacation experience. Vegan and vegetarian options available (customizable)
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ala Wai Canal, 1959 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1856
Roll past the canal with informative narration.
Pass By: Hawaii Convention Center, 1801 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1513
Ride along with amazing architecture where global businesses unite.
Stop At: Ala Moana Beach Park, 1201 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4205
Hawaii's people's park, over 100 acres of beach, park, history, sport, and culture.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Kaka'ako Waterfront Park, Cooke St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-5419
Roll along Kakaako Waterfront with dozens of water activity businesses.
Stop At: Kaka'ako, Honolulu, HI, USA
Experience incredible mural street art through this hipster-hood.
Visit select brew houses and snack shops before engaging with select restaurants that line this upcoming city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our proprietary communication system allows safe communication with social distancing. Each bicycle is equipped for our guests. We care for you.
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Tour escort/host
- Live commentary on board
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
Kūhiō Beach Hula Show, Kuhio Beach Hula Mound, Kalākaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike Tour Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings