Be entertained and informed on an official City Sightseeing San Antonio '2-in-1' tour that includes a river cruise along the San Antonio River Walk and a 72-hour hop-on Hop-off trolley tour ticket.
With a combination of live guides and recorded commentary, you'll enjoy the sights of downtown and the Pearl Brewery District.
The 40 minute River Cruise is a relaxing way to admire this popular area of the city.
On the Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you have the flexibility to hop on and off as much as you like at any of the 19 stops on the route to see the attractions that interest you, such as Market Square, King William Historic District, Veterans Memorial Park, VFW Post 76, San Fernando Cathedral, Spanish Governor's Palace, The Alamo, The Pearl, Tower of the Americas and Museum of Art.
About This Deal
Hop on Hop Off
Route Duration: 3 daysStops on the Hop on Hop Off:
- 111 Alamo Plaza - Next to Kilwins Ice-Cream Shop, San Antonio, Texas 78205
- Pearl Brewery - Pearl Entertainmetn Complex is a culinary and cultural destination along the banks of the river. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. (Bus stop is Pearl Parkway and Avenue A, except during weekend Farmer's Markets)
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) - An iconic San Antonio landmark housing the largest and most comprehensive collection of ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Asian art in the Southern USA. An unforgettable experience!
- VFW Post 76 - The oldest Veterans of Foreign Wars Post in the United States.
- Augie's Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse - A San Antonio favorite with down home Texas atmosphere and live music.
- Museum Reach - The northern section of the River Walk with beautiful landscapes, hiking and biking trails, restaurants and more. (Bus stop directly in front of Wyndham Garden Riverwalk Hotel)
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts - Home to resident performing arts groups and major music and theatrical acts visiting San Antonio. (Bus stop at the El Tropicano Hotel)
- Veterans Memorial Park - Home of the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials.
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio - Visit the first fully air-conditioned hotel in the world. Their elite clientele has included Presidents Eisenhauer and Johnson as well as Eleanor Roosevelt, Judy Garland, Princess Grace and more recently, George Clooney. (Bus stop on the southeast corner of Travis Park)
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum - An immersive Texas experience, explore hundreds of animal species, the Texas Ranger Gallery and Ranger Town. (Convenient for Townplace Suites, Hyatt Regency, Home2Suites and St. Anthony Hotel)
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio - One story above the river, visit St. Mary’s Catholic Church, the Majestic, Aztec and Empire Theaters. Also a great location for guests of the Hotel Valencia, the Drury Inn and Drury Plaza, the Omni La Mansion Hotel and the Holiday Inn River Walk to hop-on and hop-off. 'Selena Bridge' bus stop. (Bus stop in front of Sheraton Gunter at Houston St. & N. St. Mary's St.)
- San Fernando Cathedral - Founded in 1731 and is the oldest continuously functioning religious community in Texas. The Spanish Governor’s Palace was constructed in the early 18th century as the “Presidio San Antonio de Bejar”. It marked Spanish settlement under King Ferdinand VI.
- Historic Market Square - Visitors and residents alike visit El Mercado for authentic Mexican dining, music, and treasures. Located in the 'Zona Cultura'. (Bus stop is South Santa Rosa and Produce Row)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - San Antonio Convention Center - Hotels on Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Tour Bus Stop is located at La Quinta Inn, next to the The Courtyard by Marriott. Also very convenient to Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn, Residence Inn and HEB.
- King William Street - The Blue Star Arts Complex, the Guenther House, the King William District, and Southtown. An area know for it’s diverse community, art galleries, restaurants and Victorian era homes. Two Victorian homes are available for tours: Villa Finale and Steves Homestead.
- Southtown - Southtown has been described as a vibrant neighborhood just blocks from the city's touristy epicenter but much farther away in spirit. (Bus stop in front of the Friendly Spot restaurant/bar)
- 434 S Alamo St - Yanaguana Garden: Public art display and children's splash pool and playground.
- Tower of the Americas Way - The 750 foot tall Tower of the Americas provides the most spectacular view of the Alamo City. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the Tower’s Observation Deck and experience the thrilling 4D Theater Ride. (Bus stop at South Alamo and Nueva.)La Villita is the historic art village and one of San Antonio’s first neighborhoods. (Also, the Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel stop. Bus stop convenient for Hotel Contessa and The Westin. Opposite the Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel)
- 111 Alamo Plaza - At this location - for our online customers - we provide FREE WiFi and FREE charging stations. Tour bus stop for the Shops at River Center mall, stores, the movie Alamo The Price Of Freedom at the IMAX, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and the Rivercenter Lagoon. (Bus stop convenient for Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk)
The Alamo / Tower of the Americas / San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / San Antonio Museum of Art / The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
Operates: Every 20 minutes from every stop from 8:40am to 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- 3 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Bus Tour
- River Walk Boat Cruise
- Live Guide
- Fantastic Views
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Sightseeing San Antonio in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.