What You'll Get
This 3.5 hour tour offers up to 12 samples during visits to three of DC’s local breweries and distilleries in between visits to and driving past some of DC's sights/memorials which are located off the beaten path. You'll gain plenty of beer knowledge and delicious suds, while also enjoying soft pretzels, bottled water and an entertaining history lesson.
What this tour cost includes:
- Up to 12 samples throughout the tour
- Visit to 3 breweries and various DC landmarks (Air Force Memorial, Pentagon, Jefferson Memorial, etc)
- A local hand rolled pretzel
- Safe and sober transportation in our awesome brew vans
- Our charismatic and hilarious beer connoisseur/tour guide
- The history of DC’s beer scene
- Beer card for tasting notes
- VIP Lanyard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you to arrange details for your tour
- Bottled water
- Tastings, as noted
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
3 hours 30 minutes
801 F St NW, Washington DC, 20004
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the DC Brew Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.