Jump on a jet ski at Oahu’s magnificent Maunalua Bay near Waikiki, and spend 30 minutes speeding through the crystal-clear waters at your leisure. The rental of the state-of-the-art Yamaha jet ski also includes use of a lifejacket as well as a safety briefing. Get ready for 30 minutes of exhilaration out on the water; just remember your bathing suit and prepare to get wet!
About This Deal
JET SKI RENTALS ARE FOR TWO PEOPLE. THE PRICE IS PER PERSON. PURCAHSE TICKETS FOR EACH PERSON.
Meet us at our location in Hawaii Kai Hawai'i Kai. Change into your bathing suit and head out to our activity barge. Safety briefing and operating instructions take place before your ride.
Then, put on your lifejacket and with the help of an instructor, take to the water on your double-jet ski for 30 minutes of fun. Rev the engine and leave the soft sands of the beach behind as you hurtle around the waters of gorgeous Maunalua Bay. The sea around this area is known for being calm, with soft waves that create ideal conditions for watersports.
Cut your course through the waves, making white-water patterns as you speed around the jet ski course. If you want to take it slower, meander through the waters and soak up the stunning scenery that abounds. Framed by the Ko'olau Mountains, the bay is home to some of Oahu’s top sights including the Hawai’i Kai coastline and two impressive headlands: Koko Crater and Koko Head.
After 30 minutes speeding through the sea, return to the launch pad to hand your jet ski back, and then ride back to the starting point by barge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 16 years of age or older to drive jet ski
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Effective 9/13/2021, the City and County requires a vaccine card or a recent negative (less than 48 hours) COVID test and matching identification to enter this business. Children under 12 are exempt.
- 30-minute jet ski rental
- 10-minute safety briefing
- Transit to launch pad
- Use of lifejacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
H2O Sports Hawaii, 377 Keahole St suite e 103, Honolulu, HI 96825, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the H20 Sports Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.