Washington D.C.'s Georgetown neighborhood is home to some of the city’s most notable residents, local commerce, embassies, and of course, culinary gems. On this tour, you will eat your way through this well-known and prestigious neighborhood. You will learn about Georgetown's early iconic years as we stroll off-the-beaten path for a taste from various local eateries.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Georgetown, Washington DC, DC 20007
Explore Georgetown, learning about its early iconic years ranging from the town's flour mills, meat packing district, and C&O Canal, to Julia Childs' house as we stroll off-the-beaten path for a taste from local eateries.
Pass By: C & O Canal, Washington DC, DC
Starting at 2:00pm, set off on foot, walking a total of about 1.5 miles (2.5 km) with your guide, at a comfortable pace. You'll stop about every 20 minutes to visit a local eatery. We may stand or sit, depending upon the stop, while indulging in a total of four to five tantalizing food samples and one wine or Spritz pairing.
Pass By: Mangia DC Food Tours, Washington DC, DC 20008
Between tastings, learn from your guide about Georgetown, its culture and architecture. Afterward, you're free to explore more on your own!
This 'eat like a local' food tour features a local deli, an Indian-owned twenty-year institution, International Spice and Olive Oil, Italian Cafe and Grocery Store, and a highly recognized military-focused American bakery. Specific establishments may vary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years; all participants must present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of checkout
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination participate
- Not for travelers that have issues walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Everyone (including fully vaccinated people) must wear masks indoors at all D.C. restaurants (when not eating or drinking)
- 2.5 - 3.5 hour walking tour
- Tastings and one pairing included (alcoholic/non alcoholic options)
- Professional guide
- Vegetarian options available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
28th Street Northwest & Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, 28th St NW & Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Wisconsin Avenue Northwest & Grace Street Northwest, Wisconsin Ave NW & Grace St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mangia DC Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings