Walk by the American's 3 most famous sites: The White House where the President lives, the Capitol Building where Congress meets and the Washington Monument where memories of the nation's first president.
At the end of your walking tour, your tour guide will give a reserved tickets for one of the African American National Museum there will be no guided tour inside, you will explore it at your own pace.
This is not an official Smithsonian tour. Customers booking this tour are paying for UTG Experience's services and perspective, which is independent of and may not represent the views of the Smithsonian.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
The White House has been a symbol of the United States government, the president and the people of America. It has also served as the home of every U.S. president except George Washington.
Pass By: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
The United States Capitol, often called The Capitol or the Capitol Building, is the meeting place of the United States Congress and the seat of the legislative branch of the U.S. federal government. It is located on Capitol Hill at the eastern end of the National Mall in Washington, D.C
Pass By: Washington Monument, 2 15th St. NW Near 15th St. & Madison Dr. NW, Washington DC, DC 20560
The Washington Monument The 555-foot white marble obelisk known as the Washington Monument is universally recognized around the world. Built the honor America's first president, the Washington Monument provides an unparalleled bird's eye view of the nation's capital.
Stop At: National Museum of African American History and Culture, 1400 Constitution Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20560-0007
The National Museum of African American History and Culture is the only national museum devoted exclusively to the documentation of African American life, history, and culture. It was established by an Act of Congress in 2003 following decades of efforts to promote and highlight the contributions of African Americans. To date, the museum has collected more than 36,000 artifacts and nearly 100,000 individuals have become members.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR
- Reserved ticket to the African American Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Guided tour inside of the African American National Museum
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Universal Tour Group USA in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.