The future President and the grandest First Lady met, married, began raising a family and help lift a quiet area into the Camelot era before Jackie returned following John F. Kennedy’s death.
On this self-guided GPS audio tour, you'll walk the brick sidewalks among homes dating back to the 18th century on this 90-minute tour that includes stops at many of the Kennedy homes plus Holy Trinity Church they attended and Martin’s Tavern where Jack proposed.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 3513 N St NW, Washington DC, DC 20007-2630
The tour starts outside the Holy Trinity Catholic Church.
Pass By: Georgetown University, 37th and O Sts. Washington, Washington DC, DC
The tour starts near the Georgetown University.
Pass By: Volta Place Northwest, Volta Pl NW, Washington, D.C., DC 20007, USA
The tour passes Volta Place, en route you will learn more about its history before continuing with the Kennedys
Pass By: Martin's Tavern, 1264 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
The tour takes you passed Martin's Tavern
Pass By: Newton D. Baker House, 3017 N St NW, Washington, D.C., DC 20007, USA
The tour ends outside the Newton Baker House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Chapel of St. Ignatius and Holy Trinity Offices, 3513 N St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
The Kennedy Homes: A Self-Guided Audio Tour of the Colonial Architecture
1/1/2021 - 10/12/2023
|Monday - Sunday :||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
90 to 120 minutes
3017 N St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings