What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
$55 for Four Bottles of Abbazia Moscato Rose ($114.91 value)
- Light and fruity Italian sparkling rose with a nice pink hue
- Pairs well with a dessert or can be enjoyed on its own as an apéritif
- Produced in Piedmont, an area known for its truffles, cheese, and meats
- Created by the Santero family who has owned the gold-medal-winning winery for generations
- The Abbazia wine is named after an ancient abbey that dates back to the ninth century
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per order. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Online redemption only. Shipping included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Applicable taxes will apply at the time of voucher redemption. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 36 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.