What You'll Get
$55 for four bottles of rioja from Bodegas Luis Alegre ($104.91 value)
- Two bottles of Tremo Rioja Tempranillo
- Two bottles of Tremo Rioja Tempranillo Maceración Carbónica
- Shipping included (a $14.95 value)
The Bodegas Luis Alegre family, the vintners behind Bodegas Lagunas de Laguardia winery, relies on the cold winters and hot summers of Valencia, Spain, to produce complex wines, most notably its tempranillos. Read on to learn about the two wines included with this deal:
- Tremo Rioja Tempranillo: this 2016 New York International Wine Competition gold-medal winning red wine features strawberry, plum, and black currant flavors that are balanced perfectly by soft, elegant tannins.
- Tremo Rioja Tempranillo Maceración Carbónica: made by fermenting the juices inside the Tempranillo and Viura grapes, resulting in a fruity, soft, and juicy wine that’s light on mouth-drying tannins, with notes of raspberry, cherry, and violet, with licorice on the finish
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Shipping included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. This is not a club; it is a one-time offer with no further obligations. Taxes not included. Ships in 3-4 days. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 35 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.