At full-sized indoor courts, expert instructors and high-tech automated equipment help players hone their tennis skills
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older.
- What to bring: There is no dress code, but athletic clothing and flat bottom sneakers are recommended.
- Students must bring their own rackets.
- Drill and Play classes are accessible only at Sutton and Yorkville locations, they are not available at Vanderbilt.
- Clinics for beginners and advanced beginners are available at all three tennis locations.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
About Yorkville Tennis Club
Located inside a doorman apartment building on the Upper East Side, Yorkville Tennis Club hosts matches in climate-controlled luxury. A bubble protects the two full-sized courts year-round, ensuring guests' comfort as they serve and volley atop the same Deco Turf used in the U.S. Open. Locker rooms with showers make it easy to clean up after a match, and a small pro shop with racquet-stringing services helps keep equipment in shape. Pee-wee leagues and youth classes help kids ages 3 to 17 build tennis skills, self-confidence, and healthy bodies; for older students, private lessons and adult clinics offer a chance to master specific techniques under expert instruction.