An Introduction to Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam
- A Ten-Day Trip to Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam ($1,999 to $2,799), Including:
- Flight from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC to Paris; Continuing Flight from Paris to Brussels; and Return Flight from Amsterdam to the US
- Second-Class Rail Service from Brussels to Amsterdam
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights in Paris at the Villa Luxembourg, Two Nights in Brussels at the Bedford Hotel & Conference Centre, and Three Nights in Amsterdam at the Hotel ibis Amsterdam City West
- Eight Breakfasts
- Gassan Diamond Factory Tour in Amsterdam
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Admission Fees per Itinerary Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Many dream of finding love amid the narrow lanes and ancient cathedrals of Paris, but it's hard not to fall head over heels for the city itself. Home to more than two million people, France's capital is easily one of the most gorgeous destinations on earth. Here, a stroll along the Seine or an evening atop the Eiffel Tower can inspire a lifetime of memories. When it comes to exquisite cuisine, cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and crêperies beckon at every corner, with many boasting flower-lined patios perfect for enjoying a buttery croissant or a glass of Bordeaux.
The capital of Belgium—and, in many ways, the capital of Europe—Brussels is known as the seat of the EU's principle institutions as well as the headquarters of NATO. And while the city has become an intersection of global cultures, Dutch and French reign supreme. You'll find the café scene, surrealist art, and casual cool of a populous more concerned with enjoying its fabulous chocolate and swanky nightlife than showing them off.
The canals snaking through the cobblestone streets of Amsterdam lead to some of the world's most arresting masterpieces—and we're not just talking about the Van Goghs; the ornate stone buildings, gorgeous public fountains, and manicured tulip gardens are equally jaw-dropping. For such a laid-back city—the café culture legally serves curated selections of special smokes alongside baked goods—the Dutch capital maintains meticulous order. Car use is a rarity, and cyclists easily navigate the streets en masse, often with the aid of the largest shared-biking system in the world.
Three grand cities in ten days—that's the promise of this cosmopolitan tour of French and Dutch Europe, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: You'll board your overnight flight from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC to Paris.
days 2, 3, and 4: Touch down in Paris and make your way to your hotel. Your three days and nights in Paris will be free to see the city as you please.
Three nights at Villa Luxembourg. Daily breakfast provided.
days 5 and 6: In the morning, return to the Paris airport for an included continuing flight to Brussels. You'll have two days and nights to explore Brussels for yourself.
Two nights at the Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre. Daily breakfast provided.
days 7, 8, and 9: From Brussels, you'll take second-class rail to Amsterdam, where you'll spend three days and nights. While here, you can take a tour of the Gassan Diamond Factory, running daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Three nights at the Hotel ibis Amsterdam City West. Daily breakfast provided.
day 10: Make your way to the Amsterdam airport to catch your return flight home.
New York City (NYC) departures: March 24 ($1,999); April 7 ($2,299); May 5 ($2,199); June 2 ($2,599); July 21 ($2,599); August 18 ($2,599); September 22 ($2,299)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: March 24 ($2,199); April 7 ($2,299); May 5 ($2,399); June 2 ($2,799); July 21 ($2,799); August 18 ($2,799); September 22 ($2,499)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: March 24 ($1,999); April 7 ($1,999); May 5 ($2,299); June 2 ($2,599); July 21 ($2,599); August 18 ($2,599); September 22 ($2,299)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Seventeenth-century buildings. Joint-smoking alien sculptures. Few cities meld history with modern urban flair like Amsterdam."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by February 5, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $700
- Includes Second-Class Rail Service from Brussels to Amsterdam, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights in Paris at the Villa Luxembourg, Two Nights in Brussels at the Bedford Hotel & Conference Centre, and Three Nights in Amsterdam at the Hotel ibis Amsterdam City West, Eight Breakfasts, Gassan Diamond Factory Tour in Amsterdam, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Admission Fees per Itinerary Included
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Passports are required
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 22, 2014 • Enjoy By September 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings