Relaxation and Cliff-top Views in Two Shanklin Hotels
Luccombe Hall and Manor Country House Hotels • Shanklin, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Car Ferry From Southampton
- Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Afternoon Tea
- Access to Spa at Melville Hall and 50% Discount on Treatments
- Choice of Two Hotels
The Bishop of Portsmouth once called Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel his summer home; and it's no surprise with enviable sea views from its prime cliff-top location close to Shanklin Old Village. These days it's a welcoming family-run hotel nestled in a peaceful, seafront location, alongside its sister property Luccombe Manor—and you can stay at either thanks to this Escape.
A two-night stay at either property is £198 (up to a £483.65 value). Situated a stone's throw from one another, the accommodation features en suite with toiletries, hospitality tray that's replenished daily, and Wi-Fi. Access is included to indoor leisure facilities located at Luccombe Hall, including pool, hot tub, sauna, and squash court. You'll also enjoy access to the Utopia Spa at the nearby Melville Hall, and a 50% discount on any treatments taken there.
A three-course dinner is included on one evening of your stay, in either the Grand View Restaurant of Luccombe Hall or Appley in the Manor, as well as an afternoon tea. Breakfast is also part of your package—expect to choose from the likes of full English and Continental dishes each morning.
Spend an afternoon on one of the two nearby beaches, or maybe looking out at the sea from the cliffs, but what about picking up still-warm bread from one of the trio of parish bakeries, taking in a show at Shanklin Theatre, or rambling in the America Wood—a Site of Special Scientific Interest?
• Return car ferries are included from Southampton.
• There is a 50% discount on room upgrades.
• There is a £25 supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays.
• Children aged 2-15 may stay for £49 per stay. Under twos may stay free of charge.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"With magnificent views of the bay, the hotel has direct access to the beach and the Old Village of Shanklin and yet is away from traffic noise."-- Isle of Wight
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 23, 2014
- £25 per room per night supplement applies to February 16-22 2014; April 6-17 2014; May 4 2014 and all Friday or Saturday nights
- Not valid on April 18, 19, 20 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrade to Seafacing Rooms £10 per night, Superior Seafacing Rooms £20 per night, Executive Rooms £25 per night, payable direct to the hotel
- Children aged 2-16 years incur a £15 supplement per night when sharing with 2 adults, paid directly to merchant
- Dogs allowed at Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel, £7 per dog per night, paid directly to merchant; No dogs allowed at Luccombe Hall Hotel
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room, Daily Breakfast, Return Car Ferry From Southampton, Three-Course Dinner on One Evening, Afternoon Tea, Access to Spa at Melville Hall and 50% Discount on Treatments, Choice of Two Hotels
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01983 869000 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2014 • Enjoy By May 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings