Gourmet Dining in a Chic Country House
Hammet House • Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People (Prices Start From £99*)
- Daily Breakfast
- Choice of Champagne Afternoon Tea or Three-Course Dinner
- Late Midday Checkout
Pembrokeshire is home to the only coastal national park in Britain; a region home to 51 forts and castles, with ample exciting wildlife to spot—but what's really drawing us to the region is the Michelin-listed dining that comes with this week's Escape to the luxurious Hammet House.
You and your fellow foodie will stay for one or two nights, with packages including a champagne afternoon tea or a three-course dinner and prices from £99*. Either way, you'll dream away on your far-from-empty stomach in a Cosy double room, complete with vintage styling, en suite with Ren amenities and fluffy towels, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities with Canton tea and freshly ground WaDo coffee.
With Champagne Afternoon Tea—£99 (up to a £215 value)
With Three-Course Dinner—£119 (up to a £245)
With Champagne Afternoon Tea on First Afternoon—£159 (up to a £360 value)
With Three-Course Dinner on First Evening—£179 (up to a £390 value)
Indulge yourselves with the daily full English breakfast and either champagne afternoon tea or three-course dinner that's part and parcel of your package. As well as your champers, afternoon tea includes a sandwiches with local organic cheeses, the hotel's own smoked salmon, and Welsh meats; fresh scones with Pembrokeshire clotted cream and the hotel's strawberry jam; and homemade cakes. Meanwhile, you'll choose your three-course dinner from the Michelin-listed restaurant's fine menu, which features such dishes as langoustine thermidor, lamb rack, grouse, local Madgett's Farm duck, and iced blackberry parfait.
Late midday checkout means there's plenty of time to add a little local flavour to your visit; nearby attractions include Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park, where you could spot dolphins and seals; the Castell Henllys Iron Age Fort reconstruction; Felinwynt Rainforest Centre; and Poppit Sands, the start and finish point of the Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire coastal walks.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
An extra bed may be added to the room for a £25 supplement, per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"With awards and accolades for the quality of its coastline, Pembrokeshire is heaven for swimmers, beachcombers, wildlife-watchers, walkers and outdoor adventurers."-- Visit Wales
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 11, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-15 2014; February 21 2014 - March 1 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years are charged £10 per stay for children's cots/cribs, all older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People (Prices Start From £99*), Daily Breakfast, Choice of Champagne Afternoon Tea or Three-Course Dinner, Late Midday Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01239 682382 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • Enjoy By April 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings