Royal Indulgence in Windsor
Harte & Garter Hotel • Windsor & Maidenhead, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Castle View Double or Twin Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Without a doubt, there's something a bit up-market about Windsor—and it's not just that the royal family happen to have some digs there. There's the aspirational shopping—think designer labels and more than 60 royal warrant holders—the tours of Eton, the elegant horse and carriage rides, and the nearby Royal Windsor Racecourse. Rub shoulders with advantaged types courtesy of this Escape to the every-bit-as-fancy Harte & Garter Hotel.
An overnight stay for you and your guest requires a noble gesture of £130 (up to a £278.90 value). You'll have the privilege of nodding off in one of 98 individually decorated rooms, complete with ornate Victorian details and warm, modern styling—some have roll-top baths, some views of the castle, but all include en suite, flat-screen satellite TV, and Wi-Fi.
Indulge your finely honed palate at The Tower Bar & Brasserie courtesy of a two-course dinner—made with local produce wherever possible, you can expect dishes such as home-cured gravadlax with pickled cucumbers and sweet mustard sauce, or chargrilled chilli and lemon poussin, as well as steaks, burgers, and fish, chips, and peas. No less exquisite is the breakfast that's part of your stay: choose from Continental on its own or with a full English, or the likes of eggs royal or sausages in a roll.
You simply must visit Windsor Castle, where as well as taking a historic tour you could see the change of the imposingly armed guards. Elsewhere, let down your perfectly coiffed hair at Legoland Windsor or nearby Thorpe Park, gaze down at the little people from the Royal Windsor Wheel, or take in a show at the Theatre Royal.
• This Escape is for two people.
• A £20 supplement applied to Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel.
• There is a £15 supplement to use the spa facilities on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
"From the front rooms, you can watch the guards marching up High Street every morning on their way to change the guard at the castle. The renovated rooms are comfortable and rather functionally furnished."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by March 4, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on February 14, 15 2014; April 18-21 2014
- £20 supplement for Saturday stays, paid direct to merchant
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Castle View Double or Twin Room
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Castle View Double or Twin Room, Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0844 855 9144 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings