Viking Roots and Irish Charm in Wexford
The Riverbank House Hotel • Wexford, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Tea or Coffee with Biscuits on Arrival
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
We're not sure quite what it is about the riverside, but there's something supremely relaxing about watching those gentle waters bubble by. Float on down to Riverbank House Hotel—or use a more conventional means of transport—and let your cares trickle away at this handsome property a short walk from Wexford town centre.
Get an overnight stay for two people for £45 (up to a £94.51 value). You'll ride the wave through this Old World-style hotel to a welcome tea or coffee with biscuits, into a room bedecked in rich colours and fabrics, which you can enjoy for longer with a late 2 p.m. checkout.
Dive right in to full Irish breakfast come morning, included with your stay. The River Bar and Restaurant occupies an enviable position overlooking the Slaney River Estuary, and will serve up stunning views with your cuisine should you dine.
All you have to do is take the scenic stroll across the Wexford Bridge to come into town, where you can go with the flow of life in this charming coastal settlement, old Viking stronghold and designated Heritage Town. A few miles away, the Ferrycarraig Irish National Heritage Park covers 35 acres and gives a vivid account of ancient Irish life.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
Children are welcome, with upgrades available to family suites for €10 per night, per child.
"Wexford is known as the land of laughter and music, of legend and romance, where the locals take life easy and the warmth comes from the heart."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on February 7, 8, 14, 15, 22 2014; March 7, 14, 15, 16, 29 2014
- Only valid Sunday - Thursday in April
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- Children incur a €10 per child per night supplement, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Breakfast, Tea or Coffee with Biscuits on Arrival, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 53 9123611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings