A Splash of History in Sheffield
Wortley Hall • South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£59), Two- (£109), or Three-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco Each on Arrival
- Bottle of House Wine Each Evening if Guests Dine on Three Courses in Hotel Restaurant
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Steel isn't Sheffield's only heritage—the city is also home to more than 1,000 listed buildings, as well as museums, manor houses, castles, and parks. Whether you come for the old or stay for the new—think the O2 Academy and Motorpoint Arena—spend your nights in style courtesy of this Escape to Wortley Hall.
The pair of you will stay in a standard double or twin room at the historic venue for one night for £59 (up to a £122 value), two nights for £109 (up to a £233 value), or three nights for £149 (up to a £344 value). However long you stay, past will meet present in your newly renovated room, complete with chic styling, en suite, seating area, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access. Toast your arrival with a welcome glass of Prosecco each.
This is new: your package features not only a full English breakfast every morning, but a bottle of house wine if you take three courses at the restaurant each evening—something you won't be able to resist once you hear about the locally sourced ingredients that go into as many dishes as possible, all on a menu that features the likes of chorizo Scotch egg, grilled sea trout, roast chicken breast, and toffee pudding with salted caramel and dandelion and burdock ice cream. The restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday with themed nights such as steak and curry nights. Food is available from the bar every day for lunch and dinner and guests can enjoy a Sunday Carvery.
Get out and about and discover Sheffield now and then; visit sights such as the Crucible Theatre, Eyam Hall, Graves Art Gallery, the Kelham Island Museum, the Lantern Theatre, the Millennium Gallery, Rivelin Valley, Sheffield Cathedral, the Peace Gardens, Peveril Castle, Sheffield Manor, the Tropical Butterfly House Wildlife & Falconry Centre, Weston Park Museum, and Wortley Top Forge.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• Upgrade to a Four-Poster Room or the William Morris Room for £20—payable directly to hotel.
• All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
"Standing in 26 acres of beautiful parkland, this listed country house has been in the custody of the Trades Union Movement for the last 60 years and displays much of their history in the grand day rooms."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 24, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to Four poster Room or the William Morris Room for a £20 supplement (normally £40), please enquire direct with merchant when booking, subject to availability
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Pets not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£59), Two- (£109), or Three-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Glass of Prosecco Each on Arrival, Bottle of House Wine Each Evening if Guests Dine on Three Courses in Hotel Restaurant, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Three course meal is £23.95 per person
- The Courtyard Restaurant is open from Tuesday - Saturday; Food is available from the bar every day for lunch and dinner
- Check in 2pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01709 512627 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2014 • Enjoy By April 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings