Stunning New Design of a Classic Hotel
Millers at the Tors • North Devon, United Kingdom
- One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in Countisbury Double / Twin Room (Prices from £79*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- £10 Discount Each for Dinner (See 'Eat' for Details)
- Award-Winning Gin & Tonic on Arrival (or Drink to Same Value)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Newly Refurbished for February 2014
The New Year is centred around fresh starts, and this year it is especially true of the Millers at the Tors hotel, which will be unveiling their impressive refurbishment in February 2014. This is the perfect time to experience the one-of-a-kind property.
February to April—£79 (up to a £221 value)
May to July—£89 (up to a £221 value)
February to April—£135 (up to a £421 value)
May to July—£165 (up to a £421 value)
February to April—£199 (up to a £621 value)
May to July—£219 (up to a £621 value)
Expertly ran by Martin Miller—of 'Miller's Antiques' fame—this unique place has a real valuable on show. Set in five acres of Exmoor woodland and overlooking historic Lynmouth harbour, the views from here are priceless. First, choose whether to enjoy a refreshing glass of award-winning gin and tonic each, or an alternative drink of equal value. Step inside amid strikingly individual, vibrantly coloured interiors, before heading up to your double or twin room. A late 12 p.m. checkout is also included.
A picture-postcard view of the bay takes pride of place in the hotel restaurant where you'll find a £10 discount each to sample the elegant cuisine on offer in the restaurant (if booked at the time of reservation). In the morning, wake to a delicious full English breakfast in the restful Curiosity Room.
You're just a couple of minutes' walk from a brilliant golden oldie: the water-powered cliff railway opened in 1890, and is still on hand to carry you up the steep cliff to the twin village of Lynton and the charming Lyn Museum. You might like to clear the cobwebs with a boat trip and a little sea air, for this part of Exmoor has the highest sea cliffs in England, punctuated by deep wooded river gorges and isolated bays.
• This Escape is for two people with availability from February 7, 2014.
• Guests can upgrade to a Superior room for £15 a night.
• All children under 2 years stay free when using existing beds.
• All children under 15 years are charged £25 per person, per night for extra beds.
• Dogs are welcome at a supplement of £5.50 per pet, per night.
• There is an additional £10 supplement per stay that includes a weekend day.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"[The hotel] was built in 1895 in the fashion of a Swiss château, with more than 40 gables, Tyrolean balconies jutting out to capture the sun (or the moon), and some 30 chimneys."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid March 3, 2014 - July 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, C, E and F must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holiday Weekends; April 18-21 2014
- Option A and D: Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- £10 supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays, £10 is per stay not per night, paid directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Countisbury Double / Twin Room; Upgrade to a Superior Room for £15 per night supplement, paid directly to merchant
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; All children under 15 years are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds; All older children or adults are charged £85 per person per night when using existing beds; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 3; Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management; Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately direct to merchant during your stay
- Dogs are allowed, £5.50 supplement per night, paid direct to merchant, please inform merchant at time of booking
- Wifi available in public area
- Voucher includes: One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in Countisbury Double / Twin Room (Prices from £79*), Daily Full English Breakfast, £10 Discount Each for Dinner (See 'Eat' for Details), Award-Winning Gin & Tonic on Arrival (or Drink to Same Value), Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Newly Refurbished for February 2014
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01598 753236 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings