Elegance in Norfolk's Unforgettable Countryside
Lynford Hall Hotel • Norfolk, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room or Mansion House Suite (Prices from £99*)
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Being back at work taking its toll? There's plenty to help you relax and take your mind off the daily grind courtesy of this Escape to Norfolk—from stately homes, museums, and steam railways to theatres, theme parks, and zoos. Find out for yourself with a luxurious stay at the Lynford Hall Hotel.
You and your other half will experience the region first-hand when you stay at the elegant establishment in your choice of room. Either way, you'll take in sublime environs that feature en suite, seating area, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access, while mansion suites are also individually styled, many with views of the gardens or lakes.
Superior Double Room—£99 (up to a £193.40 value)
Mansion House Suite—£149 (up to a £308.40 value)
Superior Double Room—£165 (up to a £333.40 value)
Mansion House Suite—£199 (up to a £563.90 value)
There's no need to venture out for fine dining while you're here: part and parcel of your package are daily breakfast and a two-course meal on one night at the hotel's own Duvernay Restaurant. You'll break bread under the chandeliers as you pore over a menu composed of local produce wherever possible, and featuring such dishes as baked Stilton on a Balsamic crostini, braised lamb shank on herb mash, wild mushroom risotto, and white chocolate cheesecake with raspberries.
Meander out of the hotel and immerse yourself in local attractions—our picks: Banham Zoo, Bressingham Steam & Gardens, Castle Rising, Davenport's Magic Kingdom, Great Yarmouth Sea Life Centre, Houghton Hall, Norwich Cathedral, the RAF Air Defence Radar Museum, Sandringham House, the Thursford Collection, and, of course, the statue of Dad's Army's Captain Mainwairing in Thetford town centre.
• This Escape is for two people with availability for all seven days of the week.
"Historic Lynford Hall Country House is set amongst lakes, parklands and thousands of acres of forest near Thetford, mid-Norfolk."-- Lynford Hall Hotel
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Options B and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 20, 2014
- Not valid on February 1, 14, 15, 22 2014; March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 2014; April 11, 19 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Double Room or Mansion House Suite
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge, 2-12 years incur a £10 per night supplement excluding dinner, paid direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room or Mansion House Suite (Prices from £99*), Daily Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01842 878351 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2014 • Enjoy By April 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings