Haute and Historic in Nantucket
Martin House Inn • Nantucket, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Full ($215) or Queen ($315) Between Now and March 31 or Between November 2 and December 31
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Full ($275) or Queen ($440) Between April 1 and June 14 or Between September 16 and November 1
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- One Bottle of Wine
- Late Noon Checkout
Four-poster canopy beds and paintings from local artists are a few of the unique touches at this charming inn.
Part quaint fishing village, part swanky getaway town, Nantucket manages to preserve its historical charm while catering to Cape Cod sensibilities with cobblestone streets welcoming yacht owners clad in boat shoes and shoulder-hugging cable-knit sweaters. Here, you can explore the island's many pre-Civil War structures by day and tuck into sumptuous cuisine and cocktails by night.
At Martin House Inn, a resplendent mansion built in 1803 by sea captain and gentleman Nathaniel Sherman in the island's historic district, you'll be surrounded by all that makes Nantucket sing. Classic touches and authentic period pieces in each room will make you want to kick off your wellies upon arrival. You'll be greeted with a bottle of wine in a private sanctuary where old-world luxury meets modern comfort. On Fridays, toast your shipshape stay with complimentary wine and cheese in the inn's main room.
Each morning, you'll be treated to breakfast in the antique dining room, where you'll savor freshly baked muffins, breads, and pastries; fresh fruit; and homemade granola. Or, take your treats out to the white-washed veranda, the chaises in the backyard, or the stately widow's walk, where you can spend time reading and soaking up the natural beauty of the colorful gardens.
• Tour an old mill house in the town center, or visit the historic Whaling Museum
• Grab a bite at Lola Burger
• Sip a brew and catch live music at Cisco Brewers
• Dine on American cuisine made from fresh seasonal ingredients at Queequeg's Restaurant
"We loved it! The place was beautiful and breakfast was absolutely delicious! It was so convenient to the town and easy walking distance from the boat! I would love to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 25-27, May 14-18, 24-26 and December 4- 6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings