Elegant Victorian Country House Hotel
Hollin Hall Hotel • Cheshire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard or Superior Room (Prices from £79*)
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Wine Each on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner with Glass of Wine Each
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Standing elegantly in landscaped grounds, the Hollin Hall Hotel offers a tranquil country house retreat in one of Britain's most beautiful locations. Nestled in the serene valley, the hotel sits on the edge of the Peak District National Park, near Macclesfield, Prestbury, Whaley Bridge, and Manchester.
The hotel's classic Victorian features include sumptuous interiors complemented by attentive, friendly service with all rooms coming equipped with direct-dial telephone, 32-inch flatscreen TV with FreeView, free Wi-Fi, and a refreshment tray.
Standard Room—£79 (up to a £171.70 value)
Superior Room—£99 (up to a £201.70 value)
Standard Room—£129 (up to a £253.70 value)
Superior Room—£149 (up to a £313.70 value)
Your stay features a three-course dinner and a glass of wine on the first evening at the elegant restaurant, as well as breakfast each morning.
It's worth bracing yourselves and getting out in the winter air for Cheshire's many attractions: visit the likes of Chester Cathedral, Chester Zoo, Go Ape!, the Grosvenor Museum, Gulliver's World, the National Waterways Museum, Oulton Park Circuit, the Trentham Estate, Quarry Bank Mill, the Silk Museum, and Weaver Hall Museum.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• All children under 2 years are charged £25 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
• All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds.
"Within easy reach of the Peak District and visitor attractions, this elegant Victorian hotel offers a combination of traditional and contemporary design."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid until April 17, 2014 (Book by March 12, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 17, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on February 14, 15 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Superior Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds
- Children under 2 years are charged £25 per person per night for children's cots/cribs
- All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds
- Pets are allowed on request; contact hotel before purchasing
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard or Superior Room (Prices from £79*), Daily Breakfast, Glass of Wine Each on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner with Glass of Wine Each, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01625 573 246 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2014 • Enjoy By April 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings