The High Life in the Highlands
Clachan Cottage Hotel • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full Scottish or Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
We'd all love a loch-side life: boats bobbing gently on the loch, glorious green hues of the hillsides all around, and ospreys circling high overhead looking to swoop down and catch a trout. Draw down a breath of highland air when you dip your oar into this Escape to Loch Earn, Perthshire, Scotland at the Clachan Cottage Hotel.
A two-night stay for two people is yours for just £95 (up to a £251.95 value). Originally built as a row of cottages, you'll like the cut of this place's jib: utterly spectacular views, homely and stylish en suite rooms.
A raft of fine local food awaits when you dine in the brand new Rowan Restaurant, presenting modern British seasonal cuisine sourced from Scotland's fantastic natural larder—including Angus beef, Ayrshire bacon, Perthshire lamb, and game from the surrounding estates. Book a three-course meal in the Rowan Restaurant on the second evening and a bottle of wine is yours. While the restaurant is closed on a Monday and a Tuesday, great bar meals are available all week. Dive into a hearty inclusive full Scottish or continental breakfast each morning, gaze from the patio across to the historic Edinample Castle, and lazily unfurl your plans for the day.
The loch pins its colours to the mast as a great watersports centre, from waterskiing to wakeboarding, kayaking to inflatable banana rides. You might prefer to change tack and go for a walk along the Glen Ogle trail, heading up the old railway line out of Lochearnhead towards the pass to Killin, gaining sumptuous views of Lochearn and the ever-changing colourful landscape around. Or swap paddle for pedal and ride a stunning stretch of Route 7 of Sustrans' National Cycle Network.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
"Situated in the very heart of Scotland, Perthshire represents the perfect place to find all that you expect of a great Scottish holiday."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on February 14 2014; Bank Holidays
- Reservations will not be accepted via telephone or email
- Credit card details needed at time of booking (no charge applies)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrades to family rooms available, subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- Children welcome but must upgrade to a family room upon booking
- Three family rooms are available, a £20 supplement per night per child applies, payable directly to the hotel
- Dogs welcome for no charge but must upgrade to dog friendly room upon booking, subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Front Facing Double Room, Daily Full Scottish or Continental Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Restaurant closed Monday and Tuesday - bar meals available
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01567 830247 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings