Country House Glamour in the Beautiful Cotswolds
Fosse Manor • Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
The Cotswolds are known for their epic beauty, but there's more to the rolling green hills than meets the eye: they're also a haven for many of our rarest plants and animals, including the newly reintroduced large blue butterfly. Pack your binoculars and set out on a very British safari courtesy of this Escape to Fosse Manor in Stow-on-the-Wold.
No tents are required at your grand and impressive country-house lodgings: two people will stay for two nights in a standard room for £169 (up to a £386.80 value). Creature comforts in your quarters include grand contemporary beds and décor, en suite with bath or shower, flat-screen TV with DVD player, mineral water, and towelling bathrobes.
Breakfast at the rustic-chic restaurant is included with your stay: think full English with Cotswold sausage, oatmeal porridge, or poached natural smoked salmon and egg—all taken among artfully exposed brick and earthy detailing. On the first evening a mouthwatering three-course dinner is included, and should you be tempted back for a return visit on the second evening a bottle of wine awaits.
Cameras at the ready: there's plenty to see on a guided walk in the hills or at the pretty winter gardens of Painswick Rococo, where snowdrops begin to rear their heads between December and February. Over at Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens, you won't need to consult your guidebook to identify the big game—everything from giraffes, lions, leopards, and zebras to red pandas, gibbons, chameleons, and kookaburras have come home to roost at the teeming venue.
This Escape is for two people.
Valid from Sunday to Friday.
"Undeniably beautiful, quintessentially English and beloved by tourists and locals alike, the lush rolling hills and picture-postcard villages of the Cotswolds are one of the country’s most popular spots."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by March 9, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 14, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-16 2014
- Not valid on Saturday
- If guests first night of stay is on a sunday their dinner will be on the monday night as the restaurant is not open sunday night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- All older children or adults are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management, supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01451 830354 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • Enjoy By April 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings