Safari and Gourmet Dining Experience in the Wilds of Kent
Elephant Lodge: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park • Kent, United Kingdom
- Three-Night Safari Experience for Up to Eight People
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Two Welcome Bottles of Bubbly
- Kentish Hamper in Tent on Arrival
- Shared Evening Activity with Ranger
- Entry to Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks
- Eight Gold Passes for Unlimited Entry into Port Lympne and Howletts for One Year (Can Be Given as Gifts)
The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream, but we've managed to track down a wild Escape complete with great cuisine and stylish accommodation. The atmospheric Elephant Lodge in Kent is offering a handpicked safari experience; the perfect rural retreat for you and the rest of your pack.
The delightful tented lodge is nestled within Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and offers an unforgettable glamping experience in luxury tents, sleeping up to eight people, furnished to reflect the spirit of the savannah, set against a backdrop of the elephant and cheetah paddocks and stunning views over the Kent coast. Up to eight explorers can stay per tent for £499 (up to a £1,187 value). The luxury tents have private toilet and shower facilities and are equipped with a log burning stove.
On arrival you'll find two bottles of bubbly in your tent and breakfast each morning is a continental basket in the Elephant Lodge Clubhouse where you'll find fruit juice, fresh fruit, yoghurt, croissants, toast, preserves, cereal, and much more. A Kentish hamper awaits featuring locally-sourced products from the following selection; local honey, jams and preserves, chutneys, Kent crisps, Kent fruit juices, local beers, and ciders.
On one evening during your stay, a park ranger will guide you and your party on an activity in our world renowned Port Lympne Wild Animal Park in a Land Rover. The vehicle will stop en route so you will have ample opportunity to view over 200 free roaming animals and to get some great photos of the wildlife – be sure to have your camera and binoculars ready. Your ranger will regale the group with interesting facts and amusing stories about the animals you encounter including: rhinos, zebra, wildebeest and giraffe. The Escape also includes free entry to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks' and with eight Gold Passes, you and your fellow explorers will be able to visit Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks as many times as you like for the next year.
• This mid-week Escape accommodates up to eight people.
• Please note that eight gold passes will be given regardless of the numbers of travellers and can be given as vouchers and gifted.
• The offer is for a three-night consecutive stay from Monday to Wednesday or Tuesday to Thursday.
• Children are welcome.
"Visitors can delight at the antics of lively colobus monkeys and langurs in their open enclosures, marvel at the curious and agile lemurs in the 'Walking with Lemurs' experience and come face to face with tigers in their glass fronted enclosures."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 8 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 27, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to availability
- Not valid during Summer School Holidays
- Valid for stays Monday - Wednesday or Tuesday - Thursday
- Deal based on occupancy in a Luxury Tented Lodge
- The tents can accommodate up to 8 persons so the configuration of parents to children is up to the party, no minimum age limit on children
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Three-Night Safari Experience for Up to Eight People, Daily Continental Breakfast, Two Welcome Bottles of Bubbly, Kentish Hamper in Tent on Arrival, Shared Evening Activity with Ranger, Entry to Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks, Up to Eight Gold Passes for Unlimited Entry into Port Lympne and Howletts for One Year
- Check in 4pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0844 855 0274 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 27, 2014 • Enjoy By October 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings