Roaring Fires and Home-Cooked Food in The Lakes
Craig Manor Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
If the idea of shimmering lakes, traditional home-cooked food, and roaring log fires fills you with warmth, then an Escape to the delightful 19th-century Craig Manor Hotel, Bowness on Windermere will make for a truly memorable getaway.
You and your fellow country bumpkin will spend two nights in a standard room at the 19th-century establishment for £129 (up to a £290 value). Here your accommodation will feature contemporary-meets-traditional styling, king-size bed, en suite, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Tuck into the hearty fare that's included with your package: daily full English breakfast and a three-course meal at the restaurant on your first night. You'll choose your flavour from a menu that features such dishes as smoked salmon, roast Barbary duck breast, local ale-battered Fleetwood hake, and bread and butter pudding—all served in traditional-style surrounds.
It's the Lake District, so there's plenty to get up to in and out of the great outdoors: visit Coast Aquarium; Coniston Boating Centre; Dove Cottage, erstwhile home of William Wordsworth; the Grasmere Gingerbread Shop; Kankku Extreme Driving; Keswick Adventure Centre; Keswick Brewery; Keswick Dinosaur Experience; Lakeland Bird of Prey Centre; Lakeland Wildlife Oasis; the Laurel and Hardy Museum; Lowther Castle; Muncaster Castle; Roger Savage Gyro Planes; The Rum Story; Rydal Mount; and Treetop Trek Aerial Adventure.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
"The attractive and elegant lake-facing restaurant serves an excellent choice of quality dishes."-- The AA
the fine print
- Valid from January 29, 2014 to April 17, 2014
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 17, 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrades available subject to availability, contact hotel directly for more information
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, there is no capacity for extra beds in the room
- Pets allowed, charges may apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available in public areas only
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01539488877 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms