Snug Country House Stay in Cumbria's Eden Valley
Appleby Manor Country House Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double Room
- Daily Full Cumbrian Breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco and Strawberry Meringue Each (Two-Night Option)
- £20 Discount on a Four-Course Dinner Per Couple (Two-Night Option)
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant (Overnight Option)
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
According to the Brothers Grimm, Hansel and Gretel stumbled across a house made of gingerbread in the woods. Personally, we prefer to take our gingerbread in four-star surrounds in the North Penines. Follow our trail of breadcrumbs to Appleby Manor Country House Hotel and swap witchcraft for luxury with a stay on the cusp of the beautiful Lake District and Swaledale, not far from the Yorkshire Dales.
Begin your own adventure into the wilderness with an overnight stay for two people at £89 (up to a £205.95 value), or an extended two-night stay at the lavish rural hotel for £149 (up to a £443 value). Your magical visit begins when you check into your spacious double room, complete with desk, seating area, en suite, and many original Victorian features that set off the individually styled pastoral décor. The hotel was also successful in bagging a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2011 and 2012.
For guests staying two nights you'll be welcomed with a glass of Prosecco and strawberry meringue each, and tempted into the one-AA Rosette Oak Room Restaurant with £20 off four-course dinner per couple. Guests staying one or two nights will be captivated by the daily breakfast included with your stay: dishes include full English made with local Cumbrian meats, oatmeal porridge, blueberry pancakes, and traditional crumpets.
The fairy tale doesn't end there: spa access is included throughout your stay, including a plunge pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish steam room, and solarium. Walkers, photographers, and nature lovers will be enchanted by the surrounding scenery; visitors who want to give their story a twist can stop by Eden Ostrich World; and there's ample opportunity for anglers, cyclists, horsey types, and boaters elsewhere—but best of all, you're never far from a friendly country pub to give your tale a happy ending.
• This Escape is for two people, and stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £20 supplement per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The beautiful Eden Valley around the River Eden is a mix of lush green countryside, traditional towns, and attractive sandstone villages."-- Visit Eden
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2014
- Not valid on April 18-21 2014
- Friday, Saturday and bank holiday Sundays in May incur a £20 per night supplement, paid direct to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double Room; Upgrades to Garden View Room or Deluxe Room for a £30 per night supplement, paid direct to hotel, subject to availability
- Children welcome but must be pre booked, contact hotel directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double Room, Daily Full Cumbrian Breakfast, Glass of Prosecco and Strawberry Meringue Each (Two-Night Option), £20 Discount on a Four-Course Dinner Per Couple (Two-Night Option), Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant (Overnight Option), Full Use of Spa Facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Discount on a Four-Course Dinner Per Couple valid on second night of two night stay (Option B), £20 off a 4 course dinner per couple if booked at time of reservation
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant valid if dining on the 1 night stay (Option A) on a 3 or more course dinner
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 017683 51571 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings