Inviting Country House Hotel on the Hebridean Jewel
Skeabost Country House Hotel • Isle Of Skye, United Kingdom
- Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining on Two Courses in Hotel's AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
So you've promised your beloved you'll take them away from all this, and now you don't know where to go? Whisk them off their feet and about as far away as you can get without leaving Great Britain: to the wilds of the Inner Hebrides and the luxury of Skeabost Country House Hotel, Isle of Skye.
Escape under cover of darkness and the pair of you will find refuge at the historic establishment for two nights for £99 (up to a £223.95 value), or a three-night stay for £139 (up to a £326.95 value). Here you'll hide out in the comfort of a standard double room that comes complete with countrified décor, double bed, en suite, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Follow your hearts and you'll soon find yourselves in the one-AA Rosette wood-panelled restaurant, where your stay includes a full Scottish breakfast and bottle of wine when you take two courses each on one evening of your stay.
Late 12 p.m. checkout means there's plenty of time to run away together into Skeabost, Portree and elsewhere on Skye while you're here: flee in the direction of Dunvegan Castle or Portree's Thomas Telford-designed pier if you're heritage-lovers; go as fast as your feet can carry you towards the Five Sisters of Kintail ridge walk, or nearby clay-pigeon shooting, golf, horse riding, sea- and fly-fishing, and land hover-crafting if you're outdoor types; or head to the Talisker Distillery if you're in the mood for a taste of a whisky you're bound to fall head over heels for.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• Children 1 years and under stay free when sleeping in a cot / crib.
• Upgrade to a Superior room for an additional supplement; arrange with hotel directly.
• Dogs are welcome for a £10 supplement.
"This is one of the most inviting country homes on Skye. Built in 1851 as a private estate, it has been converted into a lochside hotel boasting dormers, chimneys, tower, and gables."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on April 18-20 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available, subject to availability, contact hotel direct to request
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1, Extra beds are not available
- Pets allowed, £10 supplement per pet, paid directly to merchant, max 1 pet per room
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine if Dining on Two Courses in Hotel's AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Free bottle of house wine provided on first evening if 2 people dine on minimum 2 courses each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01470 532202 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings