A Warm Welcome in The Scottish Highlands
The Killearn Hotel • Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£55) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin En Suite Room
- Daily Scottish Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea on Arrival
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Killearn is probably best known as the birthplace of George Buchanan, historian, humanist scholar, and all-round clever-clogs. But there's more to the Stirling village than the obelisk in his memory: it's also less than four miles from the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Whether you visit for the heritage, the scenery, or the wildlife, make The Killearn Hotel your base courtesy of this Escape.
You and your fellow history-loving hiker will spend the night in a double or twin room at the serene establishment for £55 (up to a £116.67 value). Alternatively, extend your stay with the same package for two nights for £99 (up to a £196.33 value). Either way, your accommodation features contemporary décor, en suite, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Feed body as well as mind while you're here with your inclusive daily Scottish breakfast and afternoon tea on one day. You'll take both in the rustic-chic surrounds of the restaurant, with its dark-wood floors and mauve-meets-neutral surrounds. Return for dinner to choose from dishes such as venison carpaccio, vegetarian Wellington, Killearn cranachan, and crème brûlée.
Late 1 p.m. checkout means there's plenty of time to explore the area, whether you're interested in days of old or sights anew: visit Ben Lomond, Blair Drummond Safari Park, volcanic plug Dumgoyne, the Glengoyne whisky distillery, Inveraray Castle, Inveraray Jail, Loch Lomond, the obelisk at The Moss, the SS Sir Walter Scott on Loch Katrine, Stirling Castle, the Trossachs, and the Wallace Monument, or get involved in camping, canoeing, cycling, climbing, fishing, golf, horse riding, sailing, swimming, waterskiing, windsurfing, or walking the West Highland Way.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Killearn village is an ideal base to explore the amazing sites and scenery of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs while offering easy and convenient access to the great cities of Glasgow and Stirling which are only 30 minutes away."-- The Killearn Hotel
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 5, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holidays and Easter Weekend
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; Upgrades to Family Rooms available, subject to availability, please contact merchant direct for prices and availability
- All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, there is no capacity for extra beds in the room, contact merchant directly for more information
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£55) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin En Suite Room, Daily Scottish Breakfast, Afternoon Tea on Arrival, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01360 550215 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2014 • Enjoy By May 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings