Foodie Treats and Relaxation Close to Bustling Ipswich
Cameo Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Pimm's Each on First Day
- Three-Course Dinner Each (with Two-Night Option Only)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
A visit to Suffolk is something like a pick 'n' mix: a weekend can combine strolls along the waterfront, evenings at the theatre, afternoons lingering in art galleries, scenic river cruises, visits to family-friendly farms, and plenty of retail therapy. Bring along your sweetheart and choose your favourite things to do; it's all courtesy of this week's Escape to Cameo Hotel in Copdock.
Select an overnight stay for two people in a standard room at the chic, contemporary hotel for £79 (up to a £142 value). Alternatively, allow us to sweeten the deal: the same package for two nights is just £139 (up to a £258.90 value). Either way, you won't be able to get enough of your room: understated and modern, it comes complete with en suite, TV with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Cuisine at the elegant Wolsey restaurant is certainly worth getting a taste of: enjoy a daily hot or cold breakfast, and an afternoon tea with glass of Pimm's each on the first afternoon of your stay. Plus, guests staying two nights will receive a three-course meal on the second evening, sampling a tempting half-board menu that includes Aspall cider battered haddock with fries, peas, and homemade tartar sauce, Cajun chicken, and sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and banana ice cream.
Late checkout at 12 p.m. is included with your stay, which means you'll have longer to make the most of this varied region: must-visits in nearby Ipswich include Christchurch Mansion, with its epic Constable and Gainsborough art collection; the New Wolsey Theatre and Regent Theatre for plays and musicals alike; Orwell River Cruises for a romantic evening on the water; or Jimmy's Farm for family fun with the animals.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Availability on Fridays and Saturdays is limited.
• Upgrades to a Family Room are available for £20.
• Children aged 2 to 12 may stay for £10 per night (dinner not included).
"Ipswich enjoys a wonderful position on the meandering River Orwell and is known as East Anglia’s premier waterfront town."-- All About Ipswich
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2014
- Not valid on March 8, 29 2014; May 10, 16, 17, 30 2014; July 5, 7 2014
- Friday and Saturday are subject to availability, contact hotel directly for more information
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades to a Family Room for £20 per night, subject to availability, paid direct to hotel
- Children 2-12 years incur a £10 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant (meals charged accordingly)
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£79) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Pimm's Each on First Day Three-Course Dinner Each (with Two-Night Option Only), Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- The three course dinner is available from the Half board menu, visit hotel website for more information (menu is titled 'New DBB Menu')
- Guest needs to make bookings for the Afternoon tea at least 48 hours in advance
- Afternoon tea is served between 12pm-5pm, Monday - Saturday and 4pm-6pm, Sunday
- Breakfast is served between 6.45am-9.30am, Monday - Friday and 8am-10am, Saturday and Sunday
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01473 209988 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings