An Evening of Intrigue, Mystery, and Suspense
Aston Hotel • Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Murder Mystery Evening for Two, with Full English, Drink on Arrival, and Three-Course Dinner (£119)
- Or; Two-Night Event on May 24, with Daily Breakfast and Dinner Both Evenings (£249)
Sorry to disturb you at this hour, detective inspector, but it seems there is intrigue afoot; some poor soul has fallen prey to murder most foul at the Aston Hotel, Sheffield. Bring along your trusty sidekick for an evening of evidence-gathering and interrogation at the chic, modern establishment courtesy of this Escape.
You and your second-in-command will make a double room your base of operations for one night for £119 (up to a £238 value). Choose from a range of dates and avail yourselves of essential crime-fighting kit such as a king-size bed, en suite with power shower, black-out curtains, 33-inch flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
Alternatively, the event on May 24 takes place over two evenings, including a second night's stay with return visits to the restaurant for dinner and breakfast, for £249 (up to a £399 value).
25 April: Saucy Secrets
24 May: Blind Date in Venice (Two-Night Event)
27 June: The Lottery Winners
25 July: Rocky Re-Visted
29 August: Hettie Bradgates Will
19 September: The School Reunion
31 October: The Night Stalkers Journal
28 November: The Toy Boy
27 December: Who Did It Dandi
28 December: The Christmas Card Company
You can't catch a killer on an empty stomach, which is why your visit includes welcome drink on arrival, three-course meal, and full English breakfast each. You'll question your suspects over dishes such as homemade lamb spring rolls, marinated Scottish salmon supreme, Hunters chicken, and chocolate and caramel cheesecake.
Once you've banged the culprit to rights, the city has plenty more to occupy your brilliant mind: the Lyceum and Crucible theatres, the Leadmill, Beauchief Abbey, Bishop House, Sheffield Manor Lodge, Graves Art Gallery, S1 Artspace, Millennium Galleries, Yorkshire Artspace, Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet, Kelham Island Museum, Shepherd Wheel Workshop, and Weston Park Museum, for starters. Tickets to nearby Chatsworth House are available from the hotel reception. Or if you'd rather give the lateral thinking a rest, track down Fargate, the Devonshire Quarter, Ecclesall Road, Sheffield Antiques Quarter, and Meadowhall for some retail therapy.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Minimum age for attendance is 14 years.
• Upgrade to an Executive Room for a £20 per night supplement payable directly to hotel.
• There is a £30 single person supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The city's redevelopment seems to be hitting its stride now, with attractive new public spaces and a clutch of interesting museums and galleries."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from March 28, 2014 - December 29, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 29, 2014
- All reservations require credit card guarantee due at time of booking, no payment will be taken from card
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 7 days before arrival free of charge. Thereafter 100% of the booking value is payable
- Dates and Themes for overnight murder mystery evening (Option A): Friday 25th April - Saucy Secrets, Friday 27th June - The Lottery Winners, Friday 25th July - Rocky Re-Visited, Friday 29th August - Hettie Bradgates Will, Friday 19th September - The School Reunion, Friday 31st October - The Night Stalkers Journal, Friday 28th November - The Toy Boy, Saturday 27th December - Who Did It Dandi, Sunday 28th December - The Christmas Card Company; Please note themes are subject to change, final theme will be advised 14 days prior to event.
- Option B: Valid on May 24, 2014 for two nights only
- Due to the interactive nature of the event please note this event bookings of less than 6 people will be required to share a table with other guests
- Menu will be 3 course 3 choice set menu to be advised 14 days prior to the event and pre-orders are encouraged; Please advise the hotel in advance of any special dietary requirements
- Welcome drink only available to guests over 18. Proof of age may be required
- Fancy/Themed dress is optional. The evenings’ theme will be confirmed 14 days prior to the event
- Additional nights can be pre-booked at £69 per room per night B&B, payable directly to merchant; Additional upgrades including celebration packages available on request
- Due to the nature of the event minimum age for attendance is 14 years and up
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes Overnight Murder Mystery Evening for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Full English Breakfast, Welcome Drink on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner
- Upgrade to an Executive Room for a £20 per night supplement, payable directly to the hotel, subject to availability
- Additional upgrades including celebration packages available on request, contact hotel directly for more information
- £30 per night supplement for an extra person
- Dogs not allowed
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Check-in 2pm, Check-out 11am
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 0114 261 5690 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2014 • Enjoy By December 29, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings