Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire
Bignell Park Hotel • Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- £25 to Spend Per Guest on À La Carte Menu on First Night
- 25-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Winston Churchill reportedly once said: "My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Satisfy your own good tastes with an Escape to Bignell Park Hotel, just 15 minutes from Churchill's birthplace.
This ace deal from the charming 18th-century hotel offers two nights' bed and breakfast in an executive double room for £199 (up to a £425.34 value). The elegant en suite rooms aim for peerless comfort, with views over the landscaped gardens and beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. Once settled in, unwind fully with an included 25-minute back, neck, and shoulder massage by the resident internationally qualified beauty therapist of the newly opened Visage Beauty Salon. Upgrades to a hot stone massage or alternative treatments are offered subject to availability.
Prepare yourself for a sterling shopping trip with £25 per person to spend on the first evening on the à la carte menu in the hotel's Oaks Restaurant, where you can dine in the minstrels gallery overlooking the fireplace. Enjoy a starter such as roast pigeon with cep ravioli and artichoke purée, before moving on to the likes of juniper-infused venison loin with pommes dauphinoise or wild seabass with saffron pommes noisette.
Once you've had a premium night's rest and tucked into breakfast, it's time to hit Bicester Village just two miles away—you'll even receive a VIP 10% discount voucher. With 130 boutiques and designer brands such as Mulberry, Temperley London, and Matthew Williamson plus high street favourites, this is the pinnacle of purchase for shopping aficionados. Even if clothes leave you cold, make the most of your late 2 p.m. checkout and head to some prime beauty spots nearby—from the impressive Blenheim Palace, Chuchill's birthplace, to glorious Oxford just ten miles away, or the stunning ruins at Minster Lovell.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Upgrades to a Four-Poster Room are £20 per night, whilst an upgrade to a Junior Suite is £30 per night, payable directly to the hotel.
"Oxfordshire is a well-bred, well-preened kind of place with plenty of rustic charm and headline attractions."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from April 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive Room; Upgrade to a 4 Poster for £20 per night or a Junior Suite for £30 per night supplement, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Infants under 2 years stay free or charge, children incur a £20 supplement each by prior arrangement, paid directly to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, £25 to Spend Per Guest on À La Carte Menu on First Night, 25-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01869 326550 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings