A Serene Hideaway in the Heart of Somerset
The Hollies Hotel • Somerset, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Junior Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco in Room on Arrival
- Early Midday Check-in
- Weekend Availbility Until April 13
Think of the English countryside and you think rolling hills, fertile dales, and a patchwork of green and yellow meadows—in fact, you think of the West Country, in all it's unspoilt glory. Realise the dream with an Escape to The Hollies Hotel, situated in the peaceful village of Bower Hinton between Taunton and Yeovil.
Get a two-night weekend stay for £150 (up to a £301.50 value.) There is availability until April 13: simply select the date of your arrival in the booking calendar. Your spacious Junior Suite includes a sofa, direct access to a furnished terrace, and complimentary high-speed internet, as well as a bottle of prosecco awaiting to toast your Somerset getaway. In addition, you'll be able to check in at the early time of 12 p.m.
Included on both mornings is a full English breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. In the evening, the highly regarded eatery serves a varied menu of classic, contemporary, and international cuisine.
A short drive away lies Sherborne Castle, a spectacular Tudor mansion and the former home of Sir Walter Raleigh. Head north and you'll come across Wells, an enchanting town built around a truly impressive cathedral; from here, you'll be well placed to head into the Mendip Hills for spectacular natural sights, including Cheddar Gorge.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for weekend stays.
• Up to two children under 16 years allowed. Children incur a £20 supplement per child, per night
• Check out the hotel on YouTube.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"This is still a deeply rural corner of England, where cider's brewed in the time-honoured way, thatch still graces many a rooftop, and the landscape unfurls across a varied panorama of meadows, mumps, hamlets and hills."-- Lonely Planet
the fine print
- Valid from February 28, 2014 - April 13, 2014
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- 1 booking is valid for 2 people
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 13, 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Junior Suite
- Up to 2 children under 16 years allowed, Children incur a £20 supplement per child per night, paid direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Junior Suite, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco in Room on Arrival, Early Midday Check-in, Weekend Availbility Until April 13
- Check in 12pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01935 822232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms