A Feast of Cumbrian Cuisine in Keswick
The Skiddaw Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- One- (£129) or Two-Night (£239) Stay in a Standard Room
- One- (£149) or Two- Night (£279) Stay in a Classic Room
- Daily Full Cumbrian Breakfast
- Tea and Scones on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner on Each Evening of Your Stay
Think Lake District, and you think bracing hikes and awesome scenery. But what do you treat yourself to after all that fresh air and exercise? How about a smorgasbord of Cumbrian cuisine, all courtesy of this week's Escape to Skiddaw Hotel, Keswick.
You and your fellow outdoor type will stay in a standard room at the country-chic Keswick establishment for one night for £129 (up to a £257.60 value) or two nights for £239 (up to a £497.30 value). Alternatively, upgrade to the classic room and spend one night for £149 (up to a £279.60 value) or two nights for £279 (up to a £541.30 value).
The standard room comes complete with en suite, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities, while the classic room also has individual décor, towelling robes, and in many cases views of the scenic Market Square.
This is what all the walking is for: included with your stay are tea and scones on arrival, daily full Cumbrian breakfast, and nightly three-course dinner each at the swish 31 The Square restaurant. Choose your feast from a menu that features such dishes as ham hock terrine, Cumberland sausage in Jennings real ale with Cumberland mustard mash, Cumbrian crisp chicken breast, Fellbred lamb shank, and Skiddaw's own sticky toffee pudding.
There's plenty more to do in the local area when you're not off scaling the hilltops: visit Dove Cottage and The Wordsworth Museum, Honister Slate Mine, Keswick Museum and Art Gallery, Lake District Wildlife Park, or the Theatre by the Lake.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
• Children under 2 stay free of charge.
• Children under 15 are charged £15 per person, per night when using existing beds.
"Occupying a central position overlooking the market square, this hotel provides smartly furnished bedrooms."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Not valid on Easter Saturday and Sunday; Bank holiday Saturday and Sunday nights
- Saturdays incur a £20 supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Classic Room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, all children under 12 years are charged £15 per night when using existing beds, all children under 15 years are charged £15 per night when using existing beds, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Pets are allowed on request, supplements may apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£129) or Two-Night (£239) Stay in a Standard Room, One- (£149) or Two- Night (£279) Stay in a Classic Room, Daily Full Cumbrian Breakfast, Tea and Scones on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner on Each Evening of Your Stay
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 840 1243 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings