Explore the Borders from an Elegant Scottish Castle
Cringletie House Hotel • Peebles, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Choice of Room or Suite (Prices From £199*)
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Speciality Tea or Coffee on Arrival
- Pre-Dinner Champagne and Canapés and Four-Course Dinner with Bottle of House Wine on First Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Availability for All Seven Days of the Week
In 1746, the English banned tartan in an attempt to suppress Highland customs, thereby making every proud Scot all the more determined to wear it. Escape for a luxury overnight break to Cringletie House and discover the very best that the Scottish borders have to offer—from dramatic sweeping landscapes outside to bespoke tartan in the hallway.
Get a one- or two-night stay for two people in your choice of room, with prices starting from £199*. Situated around 20 miles south of Edinburgh, this grand country house hotel has been awarded four red stars by AA and four gold stars by Visit Scotland as well as being voted the AA Hotel of the Year 13/14. Weave your way through the manicured gardens and woodland and into this elegantly appointed property, where you'll be greeted with a selection of speciality teas or coffee with sweet treats, before making your way to a traditional yet individually styled room. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.
Classic Room—£199 (up to a £400 value)
Luxury Room—£228 (up to a £430 value)
Junior Suite—£258 (up to a £460 value)
Suite—£298 (up to £500 value)
Classic Room—£298 (up to a £599 value)
Luxury Room—£358 (up to a £659 value)
Junior Suite—£418 (up to an £819 value)
Suite—£498 (up to a £799 value)
Luxury is woven in to the very fibre of this place, as you'll discover when you dine on your included dinner on one night in the Sutherland Restaurant, winner of three AA Rosettes. You'll enjoy a glass of champagne and canapés to stoke your appetite for a four-course dinner from the Indulgence Menu, which has included the likes of seared Orkney scallops with a beetroot and pine nut salsa, braised veal shank with celeriac and Jerusalem artichoke, and loin of venison with game sausage and mulled pear. You'll also receive a bottle of house wine to accompany the meal. A full Scottish breakfast is included on each morning of your stay.
With a late 12 p.m. checkout included and Edinburgh just a short drive away, this is the perfect opportunity to visit for a bit of shopping and sightseeing. A brisk ramble along the impressive and unspoilt Borders is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Children under 2 stay free of charge in children's cots/cribs.
• Children 3 years and over are charged £40 per person, per night for extra beds.
• Hotel has disabled parking, a lift making all public areas accessible, and a fully accessible bedroom (please specify when making reservation).
"The award-winning, first-floor restaurant has a magnificent hand-painted ceiling [...] The individually designed bedrooms have grace and charm."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, D, F, H must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2014
- Not valid on March 1, 8, 26, 27, 29, 31 2014; April 25, 26 2014; May 29, 31 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Room, Luxury Room, Junior Suite or Suite
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or cots, cots are always provided free of charge, children over 3 year will require an extra bed and incur a £40 per night (bed & breakfast) supplement, all other children meals are not included and are to be paid for separately, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management, supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately direct to the merchant during your stay
- Pets are permitted upon request, supplements may be applicable, please contact hotel directly for further information
- WiFi is free of charge throughout the property
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Choice of Room or Suite (Prices From £199*), Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Speciality Tea or Coffee on Arrival, Pre-Dinner Champagne and Canapés and Four-Course Dinner with Bottle of House Wine on First Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Availability for All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- Hotel has disabled parking, a lift making all public areas accessible, and a fully accessible bedroom - please specify when making reservation, please contact merchant directly for more information
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01721 725750 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings