Gourmet Break at an Award-Winning Perth Hotel
The Parklands Hotel • Perth, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Glass of Champagne Each on Arrival
- £27.50 Per Person Dinner Allowance to Spend in Hotel Restaurants (Food Only)
Perth was the original home for the Stone of Scone, used for centuries in the coronations of British monarchs, most recently in 1953 for our very own Elizabeth II. Crown a day out in this historic city with an Escape to The Parklands Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people, including dinner and breakfast, can be yours for £99 (up to a £205 value) if staying on a Sunday; or, for £119 (up to a £233.50 value) if staying on a Monday to Saturday (Saturday stays are subject to a supplement of £40, payable direct to the merchant). This chic four-star hotel, named both Perth hotel and Boutique hotel of the year at the 2013 Scottish Hotel Awards, has a superior room waiting for you, including double or twin beds, en suite facilities, flatscreen TV, and free Wi-Fi. Perfectly located in the centre of Perth only a few minutes walk from the train station, there's also parking if you're coming by car, and you'll be greeted with a glass of champagne each.
The dining at this stylish venue is fit for a king or queen—enjoy a full Scottish breakfast and a £27.50 dinner allowance per person to spend on food in either of the AA-Rosette restaurants on site, 63@Parklands or No. 1 The Bank. Executive chef Graeme Pallister and his team saw No. 1 The Bank named bistro of the year at the 2013 Scottish Hotel Awards, and with sumptuous, locally-sourced delights such as Aberdeen Angus beef steak or Scottish hake on offer, you're sure to award them top marks too.
On your doorstep is Perth's city centre with plenty of shopping and entertainment available, or if you're after a more relaxed walk, the city hosts three golf courses that cater for every ability. Go slightly further afield for tours of the area's numerous castles, including Glamis, the childhood home of the Queen Mother, and Scone Palace, the original home of the Stone of Scone.
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is a £40 supplement for Saturday night stays.
• Children may stay in the room for £20 per night.
• A dog is welcome for a £7.50 per night supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Framed by two grand public parks and the striking Tay Street promenade, Perth is a lovely city offering the best in shopping, nightlife, and culture."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by May 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 3 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 3 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A valid Sunday only
- Option B valid Monday - Friday
- Saturday stays incur a £40 supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Room
- Children charged at £20 per room per night, Children’s rates apply only when sharing with an adult, Max 1 child per room
- Pets welcome, charged at £7.50 per night, Max 1 per room
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Superior Room, Full Scottish Breakfast, Glass of Champagne Each on Arrival, £27.50 Per Person Dinner Allowance to Spend in Hotel Restaurants (Food Only)
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01738 622451 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings