Glittering Treasures in the County Galway Region
Claregalway Hotel • Galway, Ireland
- One- (£39) or Two-Night (£79) Stay for Two People
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Bottle of Wine if Dining (Two-Night Stays Only)
- Late Checkout and Early Check-In
County Galway's land was very profitable in its day, containing not just lead and silver but precious gold, which can sometimes be found in the rivers and streams of the region. We've discovered a positively sparkling Escape for you to the Claregalway Hotel.
Situated a few kilometres above Galway City in Claregalway, a historic village shining on the banks of the River Clare, two people will stay overnight for £39 (up to a £87.10 value), or two nights for £79 (up to a £157.80 value). Just across the river from the impressive ruined friary, your room in the Claregalway Hotel comes complete with power shower en suite and complimentary Wi-Fi, which thanks to a late checkout and early check-in, you can spend some precious extra moments in. You'll also enjoy use of the generous leisure facilities, including sauna, steam room, and Jacuzzi.
No need to hunt for precious sustenance come morning; the package includes a hearty breakfast each to get you ready for a day discovering Galway's treasures. Guests staying for two nights will also enjoy a bottle of wine if choosing to dine in the hotel restaurant.
You'll find rich veins of culture, traditional music, history, and atmosphere in the City of Galway, just a short trip southwest. Stroll the ancient town walls and cobbled streets, visit the inspiring Galway Cathedral, or have a drink down lively Quay Street where locals, artists, and students mingle.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
• There are limited Friday and Saturday nights available in April and May; contact the hotel for further information.
• One child under 12 may stay free of charge when sharing the room; meals are charged accordingly.
"Arty and bohemian, Galway (Gaillimh) is legendary around the world for its entertainment scene."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 5, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid Sunday - Thursday in March
- Valid 7 days a week April and May (Limited availability on Friday and Saturday)
- Not valid March 14, 15, 16, 21, 24, 29 2014; April 5, 25 2014; May 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17, 21, 26, 27, 28, 31 2014; June 3, 9, 10, 11 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 12 years stay free of charge when sharing in existing beds (Meals charged accordingly)
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£39) or Two-Night (£79) Stay for Two People, Breakfast, Use of Leisure Facilities, Bottle of Wine if Dining (Two-Night Stays Only), Late Checkout and Early Check-In
- Check in 1pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 (0) 91 738 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2014 • Enjoy By June 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings