Willamette Valley In Full Bloom
Oregon Garden Resort • Silverton, OR
- A One-Night Weekday ($149) or Weekend ($199) Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room
- Or, a Two-Night Weekday ($199) or Weekend ($249) Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room
- Two Tickets for The Oregon Garden
- Two Entrées and a Bottle of House Wine at the Garden View Restaurant
- $100 Credit for Moonstone Spa
Although you may not have a green thumb, that doesn't mean your getaways shouldn't blossom. Bring a bud along and root yourselves at the Oregon Garden Resort. You'll flourish at the picturesque Silverton resort, just 25 minutes from Salem.
Get out of your weekly workaday weeds and stay for one night in a king or queen room for two during the week ($149) or weekend ($199). Or, branch out and stay for two nights during the week ($199) or weekend ($249). Each room features a private patio to soak in views of the Oregon Garden and Willamette Valley.
Grab your two tickets and be one with Mother Nature at The Oregon Garden, an 80-acre botanical garden steps away from the resort. Admire unique foliage like the 100-foot-tall, 400-year-old Signature Oak tree. Awaken your senses as you breathe in exotic array of plants in the Sensory Garden.
After your stroll in the garden, use your included $100 credit to the on-site Moonstone Spa. Step into the sanctuary of relaxation when you choose one of the many rejuvenating body treatments. From massage, facials, pedicures, and more, your stems will feel relaxed and restored.
Your Escape includes two entrées and a bottle of house wine at the on-site Garden View Restaurant, so you can sample local cuisine like the Pacific Northwest Salmon topped with blueberries and a white balsamic ginger reduction. After dinner, grab a nightcap at the Fireside Lounge, and sway your branches to the nightly live music.
Venture outside the resort to see "some local family-run wineries or walk around downtown Silverton to peek into shops selling antiques, art, and knickknacks," suggests AAA's Via magazine. After this week's Escape, we have a feeling you'll want to plant yourself there for good.
"The Oregon Garden is one of the Willamette Valley's star attractions, and this casual little resort, with the garden right outside, is just the place to stay if you want to stop for the night and smell the flowers."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two (Option A, B, C, or D) per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Not valid on major holidays and events including, but not limited to: November 9, 11, 18, 24, 25, 26; December 24, 25, 31st; January 26, 27 28; February 19; March 9
- Up to two multiple vouchers may be purchased and combined for a longer stay, no limit on number of vouchers purchased per person
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings