A Boutique Hotel in The Heart of Somerset
Rookery Manor • Somerset, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Suite (£119) or Luxury Suite (£189)
- Full English Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea with Sandwiches, Scones, Cakes, Tea, and Coffee
- Bottle of Wine if Dining
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
Located in 28 acres of Somerset countryside, Rookery Manor is a 16th-century estate featuring award-winning lakeside gardens—the perfect place to get away from it all. Experience a warm welcome and exceptional service courtesy of this Escape.
An overnight stay for two people in a Suite is just £119 (up to a £242.95 value), whilst a Luxury Suite will be £189 (up to a £392.95 value). Your unique en suite room features Elemis toiletries, Wi-Fi access, flatscreen TV, and tea / coffee-making facilities.
Head Chef, Ian Clapp's passion for fresh, local, seasonal ingredients is on display in the hotel's exquisite restaurant. The converted, historic barn is now home to the award-winning Iris Restaurant in which you'll receive a bottle of wine if you choose to dine here on one evening of your stay. Begin your stay with a decadent afternoon tea featuring homemade scones, cakes, and sandwiches alongside a cup of tea or coffee. A mouthwatering full English breakfast is included with this package.
If it's relaxation you're after then full use of the hotel's plush leisure facilities will assist with the unwinding—wave loungers, infra-red sauna, outdoor hot tub, hydrotherapy pool, and a tranquility room all feature. The historic spa town of Bath is easily accessible as is the classic seaside town of Weston-super-Mare, cosmopolitan Bristol, Glastonbury, Wookey Hole Caves, and Cheddar Gorge.
• This Escape is for two people with availability Sunday to Thursday.
• Children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; there is a £10 supplement for children's cots / cribs, and £20 supplement for extra beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"With its landscape of knotted hedgerows, hummocked hills and russet-coloured fields, sleepy Somerset is the very picture of the rural English countryside."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 14, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Suite or Luxury Suite
- Children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; there is a £10 supplement for children's cots / cribs, and £20 supplement for extra beds, supplements paid direct to merchant
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Suite (£119) or Luxury Suite (£189), Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Tea with Sandwiches, Scones, Cakes, Tea, and Coffee, Bottle of Wine if Dining, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Check in 2pm; check out 10.30am
- No children under 16 are allowed in the spa
- A bottle of wine if dining - choose from Vita Sauvignon-Chardonnay del Veneto, Italy, Vita Zinfandel Rosé, Puglia, Italy or Vita Sangiovese-Merlot Sicilia, Italy
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01934 750 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 14, 2014 • Enjoy By August 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings