A Stay in the Heart of Shakespeare Country, with Entrance to Shakespeare's Houses
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel • Henley-in-Arden, United Kingdom
- One- (£119) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two Adults, or Two-Night Stay for Family of Four (£199)
- Entrance to Shakespeare's Houses for Duration of Stay
- Glass of Prosecco on Arrival (Soft Drink for Children)
- Two-Course Dinner Each
- Daily Breakfast
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. Profound, we're sure you'll agree, but sadly not our words: rather those of the great Bill Shakespeare. If you see a break to the heart of Shakespeare country in your destiny, then to thine own self be true with an Escape to BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel.
An overnight stay in a Standard room for two people is £119 (up to a £204.72 value), or a two-night stay is £149 (up to a £300.72 value). Should you wish to bring the whole family, a two-night stay in a Family room suitable for two grown ups and two children is £199 (up to a £361.31 value). The hotel is located in charming Henley-in-Arden, just a short drive from Stratford-upon-Avon.
On arrival, you'll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco each (plus a soft drink for kids if taking the family option). With all options, a two-course meal for each guest is included in the hotel's restaurant (one evening only if staying for two nights), as well as breakfast come morning.
Discover Shakespeare Country
Included with your stay is entrance to all five of Shakespeare's Houses in Stratford-upon-Avon: from Shakespeare's Birthplace to to the homes of his wife and mother, containing exhibits and live demonstrations to bring the history of England's most astonishing talent to life. If staying one night, you'll get two days' access; guests staying for two nights will receive three days' access.
• This Escape is for two adults or two adults and two children, depending on option selected.
• Upgrade to a Suite for £20 per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"It all started on Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, in 1564. In a half-timbered wattle-and-daub house on a busy thoroughfare in this Warwickshire town, William Shakespeare was brought into the world."-- Lonely PLanet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights
- Option A and B: Valid for 2 adults only
- Option C: Valid for 2 adults and 2 children only
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy in a Double Room or Family Suite; Upgrade to a Suite for a £20 per night supplement, subject to availability, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Children valid in Family offer (Option C)
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£119) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two Adults, or Two-Night Stay for Family of Four (£199), Entrance to Shakespeare's Houses for Duration of Stay, Glass of Prosecco on Arrival (Soft Drink for Children), Two-Course Dinner Each (on One Evening with Two-Night Stay), Daily Breakfast
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01564 794551 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings