Great Food and Fresh Sea Air in Whitby
White Horse & Griffin • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
Whitby makes us think of two things: the seaside and Heartbeat. But the coastal hotspot is far from stuck in the Sixties—these days there are attractions from art to theatre and boutique shopping to off-roading. Make the most of a visit to the scenic port courtesy of this week's Escape to White Horse & Griffin.
The package includes two nights in a double room for two people for £139 (up to a £262 value). We see seriously chic accommodation in that particular future: characterful, individually styled rooms that feature en suite with fluffy towels and amenities, dressing table, flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Something to look forward to: included with your stay are daily breakfast and a two-course dinner on your first evening. The hearty yet refined menu is one thing you'll remember with fondness; think chicken liver and black pudding pate, 28-day hung sirloin steak, monkfish with crab and saffron risotto, and Granny Smith tarte tatin.
Create some new memories while you're here: visit Captain Cook Memorial Museum, The Dracula Experience, The Geall Gallery & Artisan Café, and Whitby Pavilion Complex, home of Whitby Pavilion Theatre; or just take some invigorating strolls along the shore.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays are valid from Sunday to Thursday.
• There is limited availability on Friday nights for a £25 supplement.
• Children aged up to 14 years can stay for an extra £15 charge per day, including breakfast.
"Dating back to the 17th century, this hotel and restaurant once patronized by Charles Dickens is full of historic character, with open fireplaces, wood paneling, and exposed beams."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from April 28, 2014 - May 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 30, 2014
- Please call hotel directly to check availability prior to purchasing
- Not valid on May 4-5, 25-26 2014 (bank holiday weekends)
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- Friday stays are possible (subject to availability) for a £20 supplement per night payable directly to the merchant
- Not valid on Saturday
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Please note that the White Horse and Griffin's accommodation is spread across multiple floors, access to 4 of the rooms requires guests to be able to negotiate a number of staircases, one of which is particularly steep, there is no lift on the premises
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- Pets not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly (please note the building has stairs and there is no lift)
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01947 604857 (calls must be made between 10am - 6pm) for further information if required
- Enquiries cannot be made by e-mail due to the high volume of calls; bookings must be made on the phone and cannot be made via merchant or third party website
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • Enjoy By May 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings