A Touch of Romance in Historic Winchester
Winchester Royal Hotel • Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Full English Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
Jane Austen penned many of her finest works in a 17th-century house in the delightful Hampshire village of Chawton. Create your own imaginative tale with a sojourn to The Winchester Royal Hotel and explore all that the historic region has to offer.
Put pen to paper for an overnight stay for two people in a Classic double or twin room at just £89 (up to a £192 value). The friendly, centrally-located hotel is just a short walk from Winchester Cathedral. From the moment you step out the doors you'll cast eyes on the main shopping drag, making your proximity to retail dangerously tempting. The hotel also benefits from its own private car park—a rare luxury in a city centre—making it a great asset for guests.
A sumptuous afternoon tea is included with your stay and when you wake in the morning you'll smell the aroma of a freshly cooked full English breakfast that will provide the energy you'll need to explore the city.
Make a pilgrimage to the aforementioned Jane Austen House museum to see where she crafted her famous works, or take a few snapshots of the iconic and imposing cathedral. Marwell Zoological Park is just a short drive away, where you can get to grips with your wild side.
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is a £20 supplement for Saturday night stays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Only a few minutes' walk from the cathedral, it still enjoys a secluded position. A modern extension overlooks gardens, and all rooms have traditional English styling."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 30, 2014
- £20 supplement for a Saturday night stays, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- Children under 3 years stay free of charge, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Overnight parking available for a fee of £10
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Tea
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01962 840840 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2014 • Enjoy By July 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings