A Magical Stay at The Foot of Pendle Hill
The Pendle Inn • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Self-Catering Accommodation
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening with After Dinner Coffee
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Back in the 17th century, the borough of Pendle in Lancashire was the site of some of history's most famous witch trials. Nowadays, a little village at the foot of Pendle Hill is making a name for itself as a haven for walkers, hang-gliders, and paragliders—all of whom use Barley as the starting point for their excursions. Point your broom at this Escape to the village's very own Pendle Inn.
The friendly 1920s public house welcomes guests of all magical persuasions: for two nights, you and a fellow conjuror will lay your pointy black hats in your own self-catering accommodation complete with bedroom, en suite, lounge, and fully equipped kitchen—all for £99 (up to a £196.35 value).
There's no need to lug your cauldron along with you: a two-course dinner each with coffee on the first night is included with your stay. The magicians in the CAMRA hotel's kitchen use locally sourced ingredients to stir up dishes for the classic, hearty food. Meet again here on the second night to dine and you'll receive a bottle of wine into the bargain.
There's no need for toil and trouble to find fun in the area—make the most of your late checkout by taking the Pendle Witch Trail from Barley over the hill, through an Area of Outstanding National Beauty, and into nearby Newchurch and Roughlee. Alternatively, be spellbound by another historic site at Bancroft Mill, wave your wand and reappear in the Victorian courtyard of Pendle Village Mill shopping outlet, or summon up a visit to one of the nearby farms and markets.
• This Escape is for two people. Guests wishing to stay on a Friday or Saturday night are required to pay a £20 supplement per night.
• One child can be accommodated in parent's room for a £10 supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"But the village also has another gem in the form of The Pendle Inn nestled at the base of the hill. The country pub has just what you might hope for—roaring fires, home-cooked food and local real ales."-- Lancashire Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid April 28, 2014 - July 25, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 25, 2014
- Not valid on Half Term, contact merchant directly for more information
- £20 supplement for a Friday or Saturday night stay, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Self-Catering Accommodation
- 1 Child can be accommodated in the room for a £10 supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Pets allowed, subject to availability, inform merchant at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Self-Catering Accommodation, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening with After Dinner Coffee, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening is valid for a main and dessert
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01282 614 808 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 1, 2014 • Enjoy By August 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings