A Dog Lover's Dream in Brontë Country
Westfield Lodge Apartments • West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Self-Catering Apartment
- Weekend Available for £40 Supplement Per Night
- Pets Welcome Free of Charge
- Bedding, Linen, Towels, and Wi-Fi Access Included
Out on the wildly beautiful moorland of West Yorkshire, the Brontë sisters dreamed up the timeless love of Jane Eyre and Mr Rochester, and the elemental passion of Heathcliff and Catherine. If you're looking for a classic break away with your dog—without all that gothic brooding—then let your imagination run away with Westfield Lodge Apartments.
You can book for a two-night midweek stay in the heart of Brontë country for just £69 (up to a £142 value).You'll stay in a fully-serviced double or twin apartment furnished with an en suite and inclusive Wi-Fi, the perfect base from which to set out onto the moors (accommodation upgrades are available). If, like Mr Rochester, you don't go anywhere without your faithful four-legged companion, be assured pets are totally welcome free of charge.
Literature lovers will find plenty to lose themselves in. Nearby Haworth village is home to the Brontë Parsonage Museum, where many of the sisters' classic works were written. Keighley and Worth Valley railway is a popular attraction where family classic, The Railway Children, was filmed. Ramblers will also find themselves falling hopelessly for the area, with the Pennine Way, the stunning Yorkshire Dales, and Ilkley Moor within easy reach (but please, don't go baht 'at). Keen cyclists may be interested to know that they can ride a section of the 2014 Tour de France which passes Westfield Lodge this year—you can even make use of the secure bike storage. The unspoilt villages and towns peppering the area have all of the historic charm you'd expect, too. In Skipton you can break for afternoon tea before exploring medieval Skipton castle, or unwind up in a local pub with a pint of mild after a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage village of Saltaire.
• Upgrades to family or premier apartments are available, and should you wish to stay on a Friday or Saturday night, you can do so for an additional £40 per night.
• Pets are welcome at no additional cost—except for in apartment 18, 19, and 20.
• Check out reviews of Westfield Lodge on TripAdvisor.
"Find wild and remote beauty—limestone crags, caverns along the Pennines, mountainous uplands, rolling hills, chalk land wolds, heather-covered moorlands, broad vales, and tumbling streams."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 18, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holidays, May 4, 5, 25, 26 2014; August 24, 25 2014
- Friday and Saturday night stays incur a £40 supplement per night, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Additional nights can be purchased direct from the merchant for a £40 (Midweek) or £60 (Weekend) supplement per night, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Self Catering Apartment; Upgrades available for apartments with fully enclosed patios (Bronte style), subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- Offer applies to apartments number 8, 9, 12, 13, 15 and 16
- Children valid in apartments 15 and 16 only (each sleeping up to 2 children in Bunk beds), subject to availability, children incur a £10 per child per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Dogs allowed, no supplements apply for dogs and they are allowed in all apartments except 18, 19 and 20, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Self-Catering Apartment, Weekend Available for £40 Supplement Per Night, Pets Welcome Free of Charge, Bedding, Linen, Towels, and Wi-Fi Access Included
- Check in 3.30pm-6pm (please phone merchant direct to make other arrangements); check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01535 646900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • Enjoy By December 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings