The Outdoors Life in Rugged Perthshire
Bridge of Cally Hotel • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room (Prices From £49*)
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Seasonal Afternoon Tea for Two During Stay
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Valid All Seven Days of the Week (Subject to Availability)
The town of Blairgowrie in Perthshire has become well known for its annual Highland Games celebrations, which conclude with a spectacular firework display. Not that this region doesn't glow all year round, with its spectacular natural beauty and charming market towns, which you can experience with a stay at the Bridge of Cally Hotel, just outside Blairgowrie.
One or two-night stays are available, with prices starting from £49*. You'll stay in a double or twin room in this heritage hotel that mixes traditional style with comfort—some rooms have views over the babbling river, and a late 1 p.m. checkout allows for that all important lie-in.
April to June—£49 (up to a £127 value)
July—£59 (up to a £139.43)
April to June—£95 (up to a £219 value)
July—£99 (up to a £243.87 value)
On arrival you'll be treated to an afternoon tea and freshly baked scones with cream, and each morning, you'll awake to a sumptuous full Scottish breakfast each. The hotel's Conservatory Restaurant serves rewarding home-cooked food each evening.
Blairgowrie is just a short drive away from the hotel, and popular with lovers of golf, angling, and raspberries (the town is at the centre of the Perthshire fruit growing industry). As the gateway to the Highlands, there's plenty of opportunity to don your walking boots too, with the Cateran Trail running by the hotel—but if you'd rather be wearing skis, Scotland's largest skiing area is a short trip north.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Valid for all seven days of the week (subject to availability).
• Children under 2 stay for free; one child aged between 3 and 14 can stay for £20 per night.
• Pets are welcome for a daily supplement of £10 per pet.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Blairgowrie is the gateway to Glenshee which caters for year-round sports including skiing, golfing, mountain biking, abseiling, hang gliding, and paragliding."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 30, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holidays and Easter
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; Upgrades to a Superior Room for a £20 supplement per night, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds/cots, all children from 3-14 years are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Pets allowed at daily charge of £10 per pet, paid direct to merchant, inform at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room (Prices From £49*), Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Seasonal Afternoon Tea for Two During Stay, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Valid All Seven Days of the Week (Subject to Availability)
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- An additional night can be booked at £60 per night supplement, including Breakfast, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01250 886231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2014 • Enjoy By July 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings