Fine Food and Fresh Scenes in Somerset
Woodlands Country House Hotel & Restaurant • Somerset, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard (£119) or Deluxe Double Room (£129)
- Full English Breakfast
- Seven-Course Taster Menu with Glass of Prosecco Each
- Glass of Sherry in Room
- Cream Tea on Arrival
They say a little bit of what you fancy does you good, and this week's Escape is out to prove it: stay the night at the Woodlands Country House Hotel & Restaurant in Brent Knoll, Somerset and tell us you don't feel better after the seven-course tasting menu that's included with your visit.
You and your fellow follower of flavour will spend the night in a standard double room for £119 (up to a £233.95 value), or a deluxe double room for £129 (up to a £263.95 value). Standard accommodation features individual décor, en suite with designer amenities, work area, TV with DVD player, tea- and coffee-making facilities, bottle of water, and glass of sherry. Meanwhile, deluxe accommodation comes with all this plus extra space, and either a four-poster bed, super-king double/twin room with Jacuzzi, or a room with breathtaking dual-aspect views.
Cream tea on arrival and full English breakfast the next morning are part and parcel of your package, but let's be honest: it's the seven-course taster menu with glass of Prosecco each that you're really here for. Dive into dishes such as tomato and mozzarella with avocado mousse, double-baked cheese soufflé, mussels in ale with crusty bread, mango and passion fruit sorbet, medallions of pork tenderloin with potato croquettes, roasted guinea fowl in a porcini and smoky bacon sauce, and a black forest cup, all served among the elegance of the Victorian dining room.
When you're not busy indulging your appetite, treat yourself to a day out at one of the nearby must-sees: Axebridge Medieval town, scenic Bath, the Bishop's Palace Gardens, Brent Knoll Camp Iron Age fort, Bristol, Cheddar Gorge, Clifton, Dunster Castle, Exmoor, Glastonbury, Quantock, the Tor, Wells Cathedral, and Weston-super-Mare with its aquarium, beach, seaside sights, and Wookey Hole.
• There is availability from Wednesday to Friday.
• Children under 2 years may stay free of charge; children from 3 to 12 years are charged £10 per person, per night for extra beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
'With its landscape of knotted hedgerows, hummocked hills and russet-coloured fields, sleepy Somerset is the very picture of the rural English countryside."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 26, 2014
- Contact the Woodlands Country House Hotel prior to purchase to check availability
- Valid Wednesday - Friday only
- Not valid on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Double or Standard Room (rooms subject to availability)
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, all further children from 3-12 years are charged £10 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management, supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard (£119) or Deluxe Double Room (£129), Full English Breakfast Seven-Course Taster Menu with Glass of Prosecco Each, Glass of Sherry in Room, Cream Tea on Arrival
- Check in 3pm on the day of arrival and checkins later than 8pm (20.00 hours) must be by arrangement; Check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01278 760232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2014 • Enjoy By September 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings