A Regal Night in Genteel Richmond
Richmond Gate Hotel • Surrey, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Afternoon Cream Tea
King Henry's Mound, in Richmond Park, has one of the most fiercely protected views in the world; according to law, no building may obstruct the clear sight of St Paul's Dome from that spot. If you want to gaze over the city with your amour, head to the Richmond Gate Hotel in regal Richmond-upon-Thames.
Get an overnight stay for two people in a Standard room for £109 (up to a £225 value). In this 18th-century building perched atop Richmond hill, you'll find your elegantly contemporary room.
In addition to an included full English breakfast on the morning of your stay, you'll also be treated to an afternoon cream tea on arrival. If you head to the hotel's restaurant in the evening you can expect to find the likes of a tian of grilled Mediterranean vegetables on toasted Irish soda bread before moving on to a squid, king prawn, and mussel saffron risotto, or chicken cordon bleu.
Richmond itself is a charmingly refined place to stay, and with the hotel just yards from the gate of Richmond Park, you'll be perfectly located to take a refreshing stroll in the Nature Reserve spotting red and fallow deer. Access to the capital is easy too; hop on a train or tube at Richmond Station for quick links to the West End, Oxford Street, and London museums.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement, to be paid directly to the hotel.
• Once purchased from LivingSocial, this offer is only available to book online directly through the merchant's website.
"The largest of London's Royal Parks, Richmond was, like so many of the others, once a royal hunting ground. Unlike most of the others, however, it still retains a population of around 650 deer."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Offer is only bookable online
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 20, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Friday
- £20 supplement will apply for Saturday night stays, payable direct to merchant at the time of booking
- Not valid on May 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 31 2014
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room (Prices from £109), Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Cream Tea
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Contact merchant directly for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2014 • Enjoy By June 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings