Posh Glamping Experience for Families or Friends
Carromena Activity Centre • Co. L'Derry, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay in Glamping Cocoon for Up to Six People (Ideal for Families or Small Groups)
- Half-Day Activity for Each Guest: Archery, Initiative Challenges, and Orienteering
When a caterpillar enters a cocoon, it does so to get a little beauty sleep and emerge as a delightful butterfly—but when you enter a Glamping Cocoon at Carrowmena Activity Centre, you do so to enjoy the most comfortable night's camping you've ever experienced and emerge as an adrenaline junkie ready for an action-packed day of fun.
The former 1930s Limavady Primary School site in the beautiful Roe Valley has undergone a metamorphosis under the watchful compound eye of 'Entrepreneur of the Year' Charlotte Millar, who has transformed it into a paradise of outdoor activities. Far more comfortable than cramming yourself into a tiny chrysalis, each eco-friendly lockable Glamping Cocoon sleeps up to six people and provides comfy mattresses and cushions, plug sockets, dustbins, and indoor and outdoor lighting while Charlotte's award-winning campsite also features toilet and shower facilities; a snack bar; dishwashing facilities; and BBQ, picnic, and campfire areas.
Up to Two Adults and Two Children with Half-Day of Activities—£109 (up to a £240 value)
Up to Two Adults and Four Children with Half-Day of Activities—£115 (up to a £280 value)
Up to Four Adults with Half-Day of Activities —£129 (up to a £260 value)
Activities Include; Archery, Initiative Challenges, and Orienteering
By day you will emerge from your cocoon and spread your wings with your included half-day of activities which will see you and your friends hitting the mark with archery, tackling initiative challenges, and finding your way with orienteering. Kayaking, canoeing, surfing, raft building, hiking, and cycling are all available off-site, and there's even a seasonal Maize Maze for another fun way to challenge adventurous groups.
• Limited availability on Bank Holidays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Carrowmena Centre has different style dorm rooms and camping facilities, perfect for backpackers, tourists, and groups."-- Carrowmena Activity Centre
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- It's recommend customers book within 30 days of buying voucher or at least 1 month in advance of using the voucher as there is limited availability
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 23, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holidays and Public Holidays
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: Valid for 2 adults and 4 children only
- Option B: Valid for 2 adults and 2 children only
- Option C: Valid for 4 adults only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Glamping Cocoon
- Dogs allowed, inform at time of booking, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay in Glamping Cocoon for Up to Six People (Ideal for Families or Small Groups), Half-Day Activity for Each Guest - Archery, Initiative Challenges and Orienteering
- Check in between 3pm–7pm (merchant requires prior notice for late check-in which is charged at £10, paid direct to merchant); check out 11am
- Please note: Residents must be quiet after 11pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 028 7776 3431 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings