The Warmest of Welcomes in Historic Rye
The Rye Lodge • East Sussex, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine on Departure
- Late 3 p.m. Checkout
- Access to Spa Facilities
The award-winning Rye Lodge Hotel is just a short trip from the south coast's iconic Camber Sands—a dramatic five-mile stretch of golden sand. Experience warm hospitality and attentive service courtesy of this Escape to Rye, East Sussex.
An overnight stay for two people in a standard double room is £99 (up to a £184.50 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is £159 (up to a £319.50 value). The independently-owned hotel is an oasis of calm and possesses the coveted Visit Britain Gold Award for Excellence. Kerry de Courcy has personally designed the interiors of the rooms at Rye Lodge with all featuring satellite TV, hospitality tray, and either en suite bathrooms or shower rooms. A bottle of wine is offered as a parting gift for your stay as is a late 3 p.m. checkout to ensure you get a lie in.
Awake each morning to a mouthwatering full English breakfast which can be served in the room. The hotel also offers cream tea and light lunches for peckish guests looking to indulge their appetite.
Explore historic Rye or enjoy country walks and nature reserves, all within walking distance, before returing to relax in the hotel's Venetian Leisure centre or savour fine wines in the Champagne Bar. With over thirty years experience in the selection and import of Champagne, Kerry de Courcy has personally selected choice vintages for you to enjoy including the favourites such as Lanson and Taittinger.
• This Escape is for two people with availability Sunday to Friday.
• Dogs are welcome for £8 per night.
• All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
• All older children are charged £10 per person, per night for extra beds.
• The maximum number of extra beds is two, and and extra beds require and upgraded superior room.
"Standing in an elevated position, Rye Lodge has panoramic views across Romney Marshes and the Rother Estuary."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Friday
- Not valid on Saturdays and Bank Holiday Sundays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; Upgrades are available to a Classic Room at £25 a night and a Superior Room at £50 per night payable direct to hotel on arrival, subject to availability
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs
- All older children incur a £10 per night supplement for extra beds in rooms and adults incur a £30 per night supplement for extra beds in rooms, the maximum number of extra beds in a room is two (these must be in superior rooms which are large enough to take two extra beds); There is limited availability for rooms that fit extra beds
- £12.50 Full English or £7.50 for Continental breakfast apply for extra guests
- Well behaved dogs only, £8 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine on Departure, Late 3 p.m. Checkout, Access to Spa Facilities
- Check in 2pm; check out 3pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0179 7223 838 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings