A Picture-Perfect Break in Pretty Derbyshire
Makeney Hall • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
There's a reason Mr. Darcy owned half of Derbyshire: not only is it beautiful, but there's also plenty to do there, between stately homes, the Peak District National Park, and various historic sites. Bring your beloved lady or gentleman to see for themselves courtesy of this Escape to Makeney Hall Hotel, in the market town of Belper.
As a show of our good manners, allow us to explain our offer further: an overnight stay for two people in a standard room is just £79 (up to a £161.80 value).
You won't miss your own cook and waiting staff when you try your inclusive full English breakfast at the hotel restaurant; neither will you wonder after them when you return to enjoy the mouthwatering two-course dinner that are part of your package.
These days there are plenty of thrilling ways to spend your time in Derbyshire and the surrounding area: within Belper are the Ritz Cinema and Strutt's North Mill, and just a little further out, Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall at Bakewell, the rolling hills of the Peak District National Park, and even Alton Towers theme park. You can return in the evening for a tipple at the hotel's excellent cocktail bar.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Once purchased from LivingSocial, this offer is only available to book online directly through the hotel's website.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a supplement of £20.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Belper is a small but lively market town that has its origins as a former Georgian Mill Town."-- Visit Derbyshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Offer is only bookable online
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Saturday night incurs a £20 supplement, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- Children Welcome, subject to availability, supplements may apply, please ask direct with merchant at time of booking
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0844 8559111 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings