Rugged Beauty on the Shores of County Donegal
Carey's Viking House Hotel • County Donegal, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Three Courses
Carey's Viking House Hotel—once owned by singing sensation, Daniel O'Donnell—sits in the picturesque village of Kincasslagh, County Donegal. The hotel boasts stunning panoramic coastal views, overlooking Keadue Strand and the beautiful Cruit Island.
Rest your heads in a double room for a two-night stay for two people for £79 (up to a £171 value). It may not have wattle walls or a thatched roof, but it does include a TV, en suite, and picturesque views over the sea or countryside.
An exquisite afternoon tea is included on one day of your stay where you'll enjoy cakes, scones, sandwiches, and a hot drink. If you sit down to a mouthwatering meal served by the hotel's talented kitchen team then you will receive a bottle of wine* to accompany your dinner (*when dining on three courses from the table d'hôte menu). Breakfast at the Longboat Restaurant is included both mornings.
Once fortified, journey into Kincasslagh itself and recount your most heroic voyages as you gaze out to sea from the Blue Flag Carrickfinn beach. Alternatively, bring supper back to the clan with an afternoon of sea angling at Donegal Bay—known for monkfish, rays, and skate—or head out on a wildlife tour that could take in fin and minke whales, bottlenose dolphins, and harbour porpoises. En route back to the hotel, there's also golf at the Cruit Island club across the road.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
• Upgrade available to a Family Room for €30 (subject to availability).
• Afternoon tea can be taken between 12.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
"There are few places in Ireland that are more savagely beautiful than northwestern Donegal."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 18, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Not valid on Bank Holidays and Public Holidays; July 12-13 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; Upgrade to family room for a €30 supplement payable directly to hotel, paid direct to hotel, subject to availability
- Registered guide dogs only
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, Bottle of Wine if Dining on Three Courses
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Bottle of wine valid only when dining on 3 courses from the table d’ote menu (1 bottle per stay)
- Afternoon tea served from 12.30pm - 3pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 74 954 3295 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings